Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/5/11 - 20 days til Christmas...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Its Monday people... Get your asses out of bed and get to work....
Todays Power Babe - Janna

I first want to apologize if the picture is really big. I am doing this off my phone because I'm too lazy to get out of bed, walk to the kitchen, get the laptop and bring it into bed with me.
butterface
I drove a loaded tanker truck 40 miles dropped the trailer off, then drove 40 miles back with an empty trailer. It was pretty cool.
Good morning bro-mo's!!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend especially Joe and Robert with their birthdays.
This recently passed weekend was race weekend in town. You could hear the snowmobile engines run all throughout town. We heard them Friday morning during practice at our shop which is two miles away. I don't usually attend the December Ice Ovals but go for the Championships in February.
NussieT Wrote:This recently passed weekend was race weekend in town. You could hear the snowmobile engines run all throughout town. We heard them Friday morning during practice at our shop which is two miles away. I don't usually attend the December Ice Ovals but go for the Championships in February.
Did you have enough snow or did they make snow for the race?
What up ya'll

sent from the legion of doom
NussieT Wrote:Its Monday people... Get your asses out of bed and get to work....

I really didn't want to Confusedad:
Waz up fizzolks!
yo
Sup
Hey, am I the only step-parent here?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey, am I the only step-parent here?
I used to be one then I got divorced and now im just a "friend" who buys gifts from time to time.
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey, am I the only step-parent here?
I used to be one then I got divorced and now im just a "friend" who buys gifts from time to time.

I'm not married, so I guess I am more or less the unofficial step mom. It's been a bit overwhelming lately. My whole weekend was shot because I had to make this 9yr old do her homework and she never wants to do it. :killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7