Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/30/2011 - Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:sometimes food starts to not taste as good when I start getting full, and I won't finish it.

I can't eat something if I have thrown it up once even the smell makes me gag. Jim's the same... He can't eat Pork Souvlaki

There are a few things, like grilled cheese, mashed potatoes and apple sauce, that I can't ever eat again because of puking them up at some point.
you guys suck at foruming lately.

Jaimee Pressley was a good interview. I want to molest her so bad.

Sebastian Manicowskill is a funny good guest too.

I started following a trail of salt on the highway, and ended up in Colorado. Glad this dude has sirius
LeNeve Wrote:you guys suck at foruming lately.

I started following a trail of salt on the highway, and ended up in Colorado. Glad this dude has sirius

My signal went out an hour ago, and no one was here to fill me in on what was going on.
Chip Wrote:

My signal went out an hour ago, and no one was here to fill me in on what was going on.

Now the shows over. Good going dick hole.
Oh cool. Just saw I can post smilies from my phone now. :twisted: :?: :roll: :eek:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Now the shows over. Good going dick hole.

My signal is still out, it goes out every day for 2 or 3 hours.
It's not my fault they can't put a decent satellite into space.
LeNeve Wrote:Oh cool. Just saw I can post smilies from my phone now. :twisted: :?: :roll: :eek:
Just figure that out huh???;-)

sent from the legion of doom
LeNeve Wrote:Oh cool. Just saw I can post smilies from my phone now. :twisted: :?: :roll: :eek:

3 out of 4 aint bad.

I agree. I just am busy ats thi shithole today.
Brampton Wrote:
Just figure that out huh???;-)

sent from the legion of doom
Yeah. There was a tapatalk update a couple days ago. Made it easier to post pics too
Chip Wrote:

3 out of 4 aint bad.
:-)
I still haven't had lunch yet. Im fucking famished. Should have some food when I get back
Derick
Where's Pete
fuck yeah. Congress lifted the ban on horse slaughter. We can finally eat horse for dinner. wait Wtf :barf:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/way-cleared-horse-slaughter-resume-us-5-ban-191030508.html">http://news.yahoo.com/way-cleared-horse ... 30508.html</a><!-- m -->
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12