Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/22/2011.......Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's!

Morning. You ever get your email changed over?
Did you give me the new information? If you did, can you send it again, I don't have it.
JDubb messed up the forum already
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb messed up the forum already

Mo matter how many times you set that guy straight...
You guys are always so mean to poor Jdubb... What did he ever do to you!?
thanks to C&Rs conversation about birds yesterday, I spent a few hours last night getting my ornithology on. :high5:

I think I'll set up some more bird feeders over the thanksgiving weekend. I want to get a cardinal to nest in my bushes. I read when they live somewhere, they don't leave, unless it lacks food and is unsafe. They also chill with the same bird wife for life. I think I read the longest recorded lifespan in the wild was 12 years. One in captivity lived for 27 years. It's illegal to have a cardinal as a pet though.
NussieT Wrote:You guys are always so mean to poor Jdubb... What did he ever do to you!?

he tried to touch me in the shower. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:You guys are always so mean to poor Jdubb... What did he ever do to you!?

So did the broom... maybe you are just too easy...
test image
javsto Wrote:test image
yes
javsto Wrote:test image
you passed the test :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:thanks to C&Rs conversation about birds yesterday, I spent a few hours last night getting my ornithology on. :high5:

I think I'll set up some more bird feeders over the thanksgiving weekend. I want to get a cardinal to nest in my bushes. I read when they live somewhere, they don't leave, unless it lacks food and is unsafe. They also chill with the same bird wife for life. I think I read the longest recorded lifespan in the wild was 12 years. One in captivity lived for 27 years. It's illegal to have a cardinal as a pet though.

Are you going to become one of those wack-a-doos who's obsessed with your birds???
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

So did the broom... maybe you are just too easy...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I havent listened to yesterdays show and Covino is going on a rant about his garbage... WTH is that all about!?
so including the test image above, F,M,K,Anal for today
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19