Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Headsets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, I need a new headset (I didn't realize how shitty the XBox on was) and I'm wondering what you guys use, and your opinion on the one I may buy

I'm looking at the Turtle Beach X31. its priced reasonably well, its wireless, and seems well built.

Opinions
everyone raves about the turtle beach, I still have my stock headset from Xbox
I still have my stock headset also, I like it, I can hear most people and I am told that I come across nice and loud, so why mess with it? Turtle beach are so expensive and are another thing to plug into the fucking wall to. They require a modem like thing to use.

I have one of those wireless blue tooth looking ones I got with a game once, never was really able to get it working.
See, I dont hear any of the talking during gameplay and when I speak it doesnt pick up what im saying

sent from the legion of doom
I have the tutlebeach wireless ones, probably the x31 like you are looking at, I like em, they are very comfortable when worn for long periods, and easy acess to turn up and down chat/gameplay and also mute your mic.
Donginator Wrote:everyone raves about the turtle beach, I still have my stock headset from Xbox
Same here but I did ask for a Turtle Beach head set for Christmas. I hear so many good things about them. My stock headset seems so fragile and with kids I'm sure it's bound to break one of these days.
Matt, I can always hear you though, BDH is hard to hear and I think he uses Turtle Beach
My dogs keep eating mine, but the 3 I've had have all been the $20 stock ones.
Pete Nice Wrote:Matt, I can always hear you though, BDH is hard to hear and I think he uses Turtle Beach
I have experienced the same thing with talking to someone on Turtle beach headset
I am a nerd, I have the Triton Pro's. But I like them because my game room is next to my living room with the main TV, that way I can have surround sound as loud as I want and the wife and kids can watch TV. But they were like $180.OO
Pete Nice Wrote:Matt, I can always hear you though, BDH is hard to hear and I think he uses Turtle Beach
that's interesting because he claims he had a hard time hearing me. I thought mine was crap but maybe it is his!
I have the turtle beach x31 headset, I like em but they are starting to eat up batteries like crazy.
Texas Fan Wrote:I have the turtle beach x31 headset, I like em but they are starting to eat up batteries like crazy.
Arent they rechargeable?

Brampton Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:I have the turtle beach x31 headset, I like em but they are starting to eat up batteries like crazy.
Arent they rechargeable?

The ones I have arent, they dont have the docking station thing, it takes 2 AAA batteries
my stock ones are falling apart, what is everyone using now?

I like how the stock keeps one ear uncovered so I can hear whats going on around me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5