Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
javsto Wrote:sorry for the late F,M,K,A I was at lunch and catching up on the previous pages but here you go

Fuck
ANAL ANAL ANAL
Kill
Marry
Every day it gets worse. But every day it’s still not enough.

Joe Paterno got fired, effective immediately. He will never coach again.

Students rioted at Penn State last night, proving that another step should be taken: The rest of Penn State’s season must be canceled.

Tell me what good can come from 100,000 angry people assembling Saturday at Beaver Stadium. Outraged citizens, many at cross-purposes.

I’m sure everyone present will be calm and rational. NOT.

The rioting students should be ashamed. Their parents, more so.

Read more: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.1059thex.com/pages/markmadden.html?article=9378118#.TrwbEdJPISI.facebook">http://www.1059thex.com/pages/markmadde ... I.facebook</a><!-- m -->#ixzz1dKY63MGo
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have to think that Sandusky almost wanted to get caught, probably part of the thrill of it for him.

If you have ever banged your woman in public, you know there is a little extra thrill from the possibility of getting caught.
Although if he has been doing it this long, he may have thought he is above it and had got away with it for so long he would never be caught.

Why else would he write a book called "Touched"?? He was gloating, like any serial repeater does.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::roll:

Oh! So, Jim and I have a dispute going on. He claims that I violated him the over night. Truth is that he grabbed me and instigated the whole incident. I'm shocked he hasn't started a thread on it yet.
sure thing Sandusky :roll:

Jim got Nittany Lioned :ontop:

He didn't NOT!! He initiated the whole damn thing!!!! Now, he's saying that he doesn't remember anything but me taking advantage.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Oh! So, Jim and I have a dispute going on. He claims that I violated him the over night. Truth is that he grabbed me and instigated the whole incident. I'm shocked he hasn't started a thread on it yet.

He didn't NOT!! He initiated the whole damn thing!!!! Now, he's saying that he doesn't remember anything but me taking advantage.

whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone. you need to start from the begining and end up with who got violated with the rolling pin while hog tied to the bed. ok now GO....
javsto Wrote:

um, you may need to explain how you violated him last night...

It wasn't last night. There was no violating, he wanted some, he got some. He's crying violations after the fact.
javsto Wrote:

um, you may need to explain how you violated him last night...

It wasn't last night. There was no violating, he wanted some, he got some. He's crying violations after the fact.

LAME STORY, now I need a pie to make up for the let down :taterpie:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have to think that Sandusky almost wanted to get caught, probably part of the thrill of it for him.

If you have ever banged your woman in public, you know there is a little extra thrill from the possibility of getting caught.

I don't know about that. this weirdo is already on a level I can't comprehend though, so who knows.

All I know is getting caught banging a chick out in public, really doesn't make you look bad

Of course it doesn't, that is not what I am saying, I thought maybe he got an extra thrill from the idea of being caught.

My sister was extremely interested in understanding serial killers while she was in college (hence why she became a cop). Something about serial repeaters is that they get off on the thrill, the chance they might get caught makes it more exciting to them and why they repeat the offense. They also tend to keep a souvenirs.
javsto Wrote:sorry for the late F,M,K,A I was at lunch and catching up on the previous pages but here you go
F
A
K
M

the tats are so gross.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

double negative. he got a Leneve broom special
Random thought, I've got a couple friends going to see the Michigan State basketball game on the aircraft carrier in San Diego.
Which we all know, means 'whales vaginal' in German.
Hope everyone remembers to get their Week 10 picks in for the football picks section
LeNeve Wrote:fuck
anal
kill
marry

I don't mind tatoos on women, but she looks annoying, and weird. so.... click click boom
100% correct Janine Lindemulder

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janine_Lindemulder">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janine_Lindemulder</a><!-- m -->
Sorry for the delays on this.

A few more tidbits coming through today (though nothing to the extent of what I posted earlier).

McQueary did what he was supposed to do. Remember when he saw the incident happen, he was a grad assistant. That is not a paid position, it is basically a scholarship coaching gig. Guys that are GAs are in a tough spot. They aren't employees, they don't understand the hierarchy, etc. They are usually consumed with learning the NCAA rules, taking graduate classes, and working with the coaches. In this case, McQueary did the only thing he knew to do and that was to tell Joe Paterno. A man he idolized, worked for/with, played for, etc. As a young coach anything that he would have done other than that would have resulted in his coaching career being over. Coaches are a tight knit group and there aren't many if any that would hire him.

Now with that said, I'm not saying that he was correct, but he did what most GAs would do in that same situation. When the investigators talked to him, he was open and honest.

And yes, all of this happened while PSU was part of the Big 10.

It is unreal.
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:fuck
anal
kill
marry

I don't mind tatoos on women, but she looks annoying, and weird. so.... click click boom
100% correct Janine Lindemulder

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janine_Lindemulder">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janine_Lindemulder</a><!-- m -->

I thought she looked familiar. yep, she has that crazy eye look.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16