Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/04/2011.....7 more hours of this shit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Your delivery about my favorite sports teams comes across as ridicule.

DO I deserve to be ridiculed for who my favorite teams are?
I dont ridicule your sports teams. I poke fun at you for how much you care about them. Are they your religion?

sent from the legion of doom

Yes, yes they are, do I deserve to be ridiculed for my beliefs?
i got gift cards for future shop and i'm going to get mw3 with them, but I have enough for another game, i was thinking forza 4 or battlefield 3, any suggestions?
michaelangelo Wrote:i got gift cards for future shop and i'm going to get mw3 with them, but I have enough for another game, i was thinking forza 4 or battlefield 3, any suggestions?
buy Microsoft points and sign up for call of duty elite
michaelangelo Wrote:i got gift cards for future shop and i'm going to get mw3 with them, but I have enough for another game, i was thinking forza 4 or battlefield 3, any suggestions?

Forza, Battlefield will just cloud your COD playing
Donginator Wrote:

Even better
I'm going to buy a dragula
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Even better
4,000 Microsoft points for one year of call of duty elite
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to buy a dragula

never mind, I just looked it up. doesn't look like it would slam into bitches and burn through the ditches very good to me. looks pretty weak actually.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Your delivery about my favorite sports teams comes across as ridicule.

DO I deserve to be ridiculed for who my favorite teams are?
I dont ridicule your sports teams. I poke fun at you for how much you care about them. Are they your religion?

Yes, yes they are, do I deserve to be ridiculed for my beliefs?
You know what. If you are claiming that sports is your religion, than im done poking fun at you for them.

Problem solved

Beavis and Butthead want Chips hand.
The Nickleback petition is over 30,000
:rock:
Who wants to post non sense with me for the next few hours. It's Friday, and I aint got shit to do.

well I got a little to do, but I'm pacing myself so I don't get really really bored later.
Chip Wrote:The Nickleback petition is over 30,000

I'm going to start a celine dion petition for the lions half time show.
I need to send a junk shot to danica patrick, but I can't find her number anywhere.
Chip Wrote:The Nickleback petition is over 30,000
I voted :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20