Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Oct 141/2011.....spooky Banner Joe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
LeNeve Wrote:Well, congratulations to Covino and Layla, and Melody. I think I'll have enchiladas for lunch in celebration. :high5:
:whomo: except for the enchiladas. No enchiladas for lunch for me Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Fuck him, I'm not giving him any more of my time. Sorry to let the forum down.

Looks like someone is going to take my rage title away...
JDubb's pregnant!!!
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Fuck him, I'm not giving him any more of my time. Sorry to let the forum down.

JDubb's pregnant!!!

JBabies :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

JDubb's pregnant!!!

JBabies :high5:

is ralph the baby daddy?
Lonne3000 Wrote:What's up fellas! Been awhile since I've been here.

Boss caught me a few weeks ago on here and saw the "sex" avatars. Had to stay off for a minute to let things cool off.

My boss saw them one time too. He laughed told me not to let it interfere with my work and thats where it ended. If it would have been the office manager or HR I would have been yelled at... possibly fired.
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster wins the caller poll. red rockit pole

He did call first? Such a Good Boy :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Now that Covino got married and Spotty got engaged all in the same week, what is Davis going to do to top that??
come out of the closet
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I enjoyed this Layla/Covino marriage story way more than any Rich/Sara engagement, Rich/Sara marriage, Spot/Kristin break-up, or Spot/Kristin engagement story.
LeNeve Wrote:sweet. Woman callers calling in about their babies birthdays. I love how far this show has come.

Bleh... :killme:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:sweet. Woman callers calling in about their babies birthdays. I love how far this show has come.

Bleh... :killme:
So, you're the guy in the relationship?
if your woman cries, because of you, you feel good??

For Real? Wtf
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster wins the caller poll. red rockit pole
A Pete Nice Prize Pack is on its way........eventually........next year.......or the year after.

Or never because someone organized it wrong and he lost...
Ha, Covino asked Layla to get out of the studio. He must have to take a shit or something.
Brian Wrote:I enjoyed this Layla/Covino marriage story way more than any Rich/Sara engagement, Rich/Sara marriage, Spot/Kristin break-up, or Spot/Kristin engagement story.

yep. It didn't irritate me like the other stories did.
michaelangelo Wrote:sweet, it just got over 0c/32f

It as 10C/50F yesterday for our family pictures outside... we froze our asses off. Next year it's summertime pictures at the lake.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24