Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Forza Motorsport 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Released Today.

[youtube]7BTo-Wzdong[/youtube]
[youtube]v6CUm-A1SZg[/youtube]

They even added the Top Gear test track to the game along with commentary from Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson. Please tell me I'm not the only one going to buy this game.
i'm with pete, i'll probably pick it up when it gets cheaper
It's not going to get cheaper for a long time. The Forza titles hold their value for a long time because there isn't a better racing game available for XBOX.
meh, i suck at racing games anyways, so no biggie for me to wait. maybe after christmas
I got Forza 2 free with my first xbox. I will wait and get it on Ebay used for like $20 in 3 months.
I got stuck late at work and didn't go pick it up so I downloaded the demo. It's pretty tough on the hard setting, but it's pretty damn realistic. I like how it shows your friends best times and lets you try to beat them. Definitely try the demo. NASCAR 2011 wasn't a very wheel friendly game, but this one seems to be easier with the wheel because it's much more realistic.
I am getting the urge to break out my Need for Speed games..

Maybe after my party this weekend.
I was going to download the demo last night but it was late and I didn't want to be up all night playing it, I'll try this weekend maybe
I bought it on the way home, but got stuck working on another broken server so I'll try again tomorrow.
Target is selling it for $27 on Black Friday
I might try to get it then.
Me too, but I probably won't play it until Spring at the earliest.
I'll destroy you both in this game.
Joe Wrote:I'll destroy you both in this game.

now I really want to get it.
Joe Wrote:I'll destroy you both in this game.
you can include me in that list, i can barely beat the computer.
Pages: 1 2