Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Sorry everyone....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot has been going on lately. We just returned from the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fl. My wife has been having autoimmune symptoms for 2 yrs so after numerous local doctors we went to the best. After numerous tests, she has been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. We are just so glad to have an answer & that it's not autoimmune disease. Fibromyalgia is a non life-threatening condition. There is no way to test for it they have to test to rule out everything else. Don't know much about it, but we are learning & are going to try different medications along with lifestyle changes to combat the symptoms. They are pain around the joint/pain areas, extreme fatigue & occasional migraine. My wife is a determined, focused woman so her & I will press on. Thanks for your thoughts and/or prayers as we cope & move forward!!!
Good luck Eddie.
You don't have to apologize.
She puts up with you, so this can't be that hard for her.
Haha, sorry.
But seriously, good luck.
Good that it wasn't the worst case scenario, Eddie. And to have answers is a wonderful thing. God is watching over you guys.
Glad you found some answers bro. Good luck with everything.
I always thought Fibromyalgia what what they diagnosed you with when they had no clue what was wrong with you. I tried meds (lyrica) for that a few years ago for extreme fatigue and headaches.

It's good to hear they have an idea and how to treat her. That must be a great relief. I wish you luck Eddie.
Good luck to you and your family Eddie. My mom had Fibromyalgia and, while she occasionally gets migraines and joint pain, in retirement, she leads a more active and busy life than she did when she was working. Hopefully it will be the same for your wife.
Good luck to your wife and family Eddie! Thoughts and prayers continue your way.