Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 10-Cane Rum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my favorite Rum. Almost every other Rum is made by turning sugar cane pressings into molasses and then fermenting into rum. 10-Cane uses just the first press and directly makes that into Rum. What you get is amazing stuff. Very light, sweet, and without that normal aftertaste.
Never tried it, but have heard of it. Might give it a try.
Pete Nice Wrote:Never tried it, but have heard of it. Might give it a try.
Have you seen this in PA? I normally pick up a different kind of rum whenever I run out, but I know I haven't had that yet.
Not sure about PA, but I have seen it.
Anybody tried this yet?
No, but I didn't know about it til now..... Just might have to find it....
I haven't tried it but have heard about it. From what I have been told it is really good.
It is... At least I think so. I just hoped one of you had tried it. Beckster, it isn't a spiced rum so I'm not sure how much you would like it since you tend to talk up the spiced. But it is still damn good and smooth.
Pokes28 Wrote:It is... At least I think so. I just hoped one of you had tried it. Beckster, it isn't a spiced rum so I'm not sure how much you would like it since you tend to talk up the spiced. But it is still damn good and smooth.

I do prefer the spiced rum over the standard stuff, but I will drink the regular rum too.
I found a few cheap flexible flasks on hideyourbooze.com that allowed me to sneak in some 10 Cane to the Cotton Bowl. Saved a butt ton of money.