Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 10/6/11 - No no no no no
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:mac computers all through grade school. got alot of oregon trail hours logged.
speaking of which they have that on the iphone. awesome.

I had it on my old phone. it was all cartoony and cheesy, you had to talk to people in the towns and shit. all my kids kept breaking their legs , and getting bit by rattlesnakes. then my stupid wife got diarhea, and died.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:mac computers all through grade school. got alot of oregon trail hours logged.

I had it on my old phone. it was all cartoony and cheesy, you had to talk to people in the towns and shit. all my kids kept breaking their legs , and getting bit by rattlesnakes. then my stupid wife got diarhea, and died.
you sure that was a game? kinda resembles your life
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Why would you want to play a game of what life is like in Kansas?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:People are taking flowers, and shit to apple stores. Thats fucking retarded.

whats worse are those "people" who are taking bushels of actual Apples to various apple stores and headquarters in memory of Steve Jobs. Confusedlap:
They should take those apples and throw them at the protesters on Wall St.

Yeah, but you have to agree with those people. Sure, they are probably not going to make a difference, but there is a small chance that they are gong to get the attention of someone who has the power to make a change.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Why would you want to play a game of what life is like in Kansas?
Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:People are taking flowers, and shit to apple stores. Thats fucking retarded.

whats worse are those "people" who are taking bushels of actual Apples to various apple stores and headquarters in memory of Steve Jobs. Confusedlap:

Yeah, but you have to agree with those people. Sure, they are probably not going to make a difference, but there is a small chance that they are gong to get the attention of someone who has the power to make a change.
I guess if I was unemployed and was too lazy to look for a job and fix my own problems, I would protest too.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

He didn't say anything about falling off horses, haha.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

wrong, that person died yesterday so get your apples and give them to tatertits and have her make me a pie. :taterpie:
javsto Wrote:wrong, that person died yesterday so get your apples and give them to tatertits and have her make me a pie. :taterpie:
You are really an asshole.
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:a man that pioneered the age of personal computing and then killed it with devices like the iPhone and iPad, whether you were a fan of apple products or not, you cannot deny that he changed technology for the better. For those of you that are using a computer, which is connected to a mouse, remember whom brought that innovation about. Yesterday the world lost an incredible human being, I just hope there is someone out there in a garage ready to step up and fill some very large shoes. And yes apple started in a garage back in 1976

Damn.
Someone cover up his corpse before Derick goes and blows him.

When I google "Who invented the computer mouse", I get Douglas Engelbart.

But yeah, Jobs and Gates changed everything.

derick is gonna have to push Jdubb out of the way first.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
javsto Wrote:wrong, that person died yesterday so get your apples and give them to tatertits and have her make me a pie. :taterpie:
You are really an asshole.

I thought you were done with me???
Hank Williams Jr. Ditched By ESPN Over Obama Hitler Comments
Having pulled his iconic Monday Night Football introduction song following his comments on Fox News comparing President Obama to Hitler on Monday, ESPN has announced that they are terminating their relationship with the country star permanently.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/06...nk2|102015
This is sooo Hott!!! :boobs:
[Image: Ford-Mustang-Giugiaro-Concept-640x480.jpg]
So on Saturday I am having a Thanksgiving potluck and Board Game night at my place. I sent the invites out over a month ago... I have one friend who hasn't didn't rsvp, I've tried calling her two or three times then yesterday a mutual friend said that she was talking to her and she hasn't decided yet... she'll decide Saturday morning. This chick has a husband and 4 kids... her family is the one that decides whether we hang out in my garage or my house.... I hate this shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19