Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 9/29/11 Classless Yankees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:GREAT NEWS, THAT 24/7 NIRVANA BULLSHIT IS OVER yaaaaa!!! back to normal 90's music on lithium sirius 34 :clap: :happy:

Now it's back to hearing them only twice an hour!
:high5:
Nirvana all day, every day and the song count still is lower than the Chili Peppers :deadhorse:
JDubb Wrote:
javsto Wrote:GREAT NEWS, THAT 24/7 NIRVANA BULLSHIT IS OVER yaaaaa!!! back to normal 90's music on lithium sirius 34 :clap: :happy:
I liked for a few hours but all Nirvana all day got old, and I like Nirvana.

:whomo:
Texas Fan Wrote:Went to the dentist this morning cause the left side of my mouth was still kcufed up, and they found a small air bubble under the filling next to my nerve which is why I couldn't eat or drink on that side. Bad news is that it may end up in a root canal. :killme: Hoping for the best and it recovers and doesn't end up killing the nerve.

I hate the dentist so much. Jim asked me the other day when the last time I went to the dentist was... it was a year after my son was born and he's 3 now. Jim phoned and made me an appointment. I go in October some time.
I dont' mind the dentist, mind you I haven't had any dental problems since I had braces when I was a teenager. I seem to remember even getting a filling without freezing once because it was in a spot that wouldn't hurt too much. Those freezing needles hurt, so that could be why
javsto Wrote:the only thing worse than 24/7 nirvana would be 24/7 RUSH :killme:
Confusedlap:
michaelangelo Wrote:I dont' mind the dentist, mind you I haven't had any dental problems since I had braces when I was a teenager

I had a retainer when I was 6 because my teeth were growing in crooked... the dentist I was seeing used to use drills and the picks all the time to try and fix it... It's the sound and the feel of the drill on my teeth that I can't stand and the thought of going makes me want to puke.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have 77 followers on Twitter. Besides DBN people, I have no idea why anyone would follow me on Twitter. I tweet like once every 3 months. I have random C&R listeners request to follow me all the time.

I have that, too. :?
My sister won tickets to Kings of Leon & The Sheepdogs on October 4th... She asked me if I want to go with her... I have plans for that day right now but I am going to see if I can change them. I like The Sheepdogs & KOL.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have 77 followers on Twitter. Besides DBN people, I have no idea why anyone would follow me on Twitter. I tweet like once every 3 months. I have random C&R listeners request to follow me all the time.

some fucking taliban terrorist guy started following me the other day. I need to kick him off, and block him.
LeNeve Wrote:

some fucking taliban terrorist guy started following me the other day. I need to kick him off, and block him.

I guess I already did. Not there anymore.
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of beer, Chip, you try that Duquesne Pilsner yet?

I am hoping to get to ours this weekend, with his daughter around it's difficult to drink anything alcoholic. Either she has a fit because "that's bad stuff and you shouldn't drink that" or he gets all pissy because he's afraid I'll be staggering around drunk front of the kiddo.
Brampton Wrote:I might be in the D in a couple weeks for the lions/49ers game :-)

sent from high above mount toilet

This will be requiring pictures taken AND posted. MmmKay? Thanks.
From the Tosh.0 blog...
[Image: dorm.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:I might be in the D in a couple weeks for the lions/49ers game :-)

sent from high above mount toilet

This will be requiring pictures taken AND posted. MmmKay? Thanks.
You better believe I'm taking pics if I'm at the game. Especially cause my friend is a 9er's fan. He's gonna get stabbed :roflmao:
Ah, J Crew U, aka Miami of Ohio

buncha douchebags LOL

Yea, I went to a few Indians playoff games back in 97 and the ALDS against Boston set me back $75 for the worst seats in the park, we decided to just stand the whole time instead somewhere else.

This year, even with my season ticket "discount" I think had the Indians made the playoffs World Series tix started at $175 and I think just for the Division Series it was starting at around $50-75. Of course I didn't bother because by the time they put the seats on sale the Indians pretty much got on their knees and :atm: for the Tigers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12