Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nuss-day 09/21 - Make like a Retarded tree...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm such a dumbass.
A polar bear, a panda bear, and jumper cables walk into a bar. The bartender says "you bears can drink, but tell your friend not to start anything"

: )

sent from a tornado
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i drive home from the mailbox without putting my seatbelt on and that dinger drives me nuts too

we can disable those too. on newer stuff anyway. 2004 and up it seems

I turned that off on my '07.
I don't even know if my '98 had it.

But yeah, it's real easy, the manual even says how to do it.
I had something like, turn to key to "on" but don't start it, then buckle and un buckle the seat belt 3 times within 5 seconds, or something like that.
LeNeve Wrote:all the cops and ranchers have us shut the dingers off in their cars. the ranchers say it scares the cows away. :?

I suppose the cops turn them off so they can be all sneaky. or they are just annoyed like me.

Is that easy to shut off?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:all the cops and ranchers have us shut the dingers off in their cars. the ranchers say it scares the cows away. :?

I suppose the cops turn them off so they can be all sneaky. or they are just annoyed like me.

Easy as........PIE!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

should be in the owners manual. most people don't realize that and bring it here anyway. we do it for free most of the time, if they bought the car here anyway.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Easy as........PIE!!!

Confusedlap:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19