Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Did I miss out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in my 40's now, but looking back I never drank, smoke or took illegal drugs. You all know that I am a pretty religious person, but it actually has not been based on my beliefs. It just never interested me. Do you think that I missed out on experiencing those "fun" times when I was younger or even now? I will not change, just curious what your thoughts are!!!
You didn't miss out on anything from not smoking. No regrets for you here. You should enjoy a cigar one day though, you don't inhale them and they are enjoyable in extreme moderation.

You did not miss out on anything with illegal drugs either. The only illegal drug worth a shit is pot anyway, the rest are far to dangerous. Don't have any regrets here.

Liquor is fun, I think you missed out there. You have a good personality already, outgoing and fun, but if you drank, it would lead to some epic moments I think, in a good way too, not a bad way. You should start your drinking life on March 17th with about 15 Irish Car Bombs....
yes. drinking with friends, smoking weed to find out that its actually no where near as bad as people make it out to be. getting rapie with small russian girls, ah the fun you could have had
I've never smoked or done any drugs.

I do enjoy drinking. Like Pete said, you have a good personality and I agree it could led to really good times. There are those that get mean and angry when they drink too much, kind of a party killer though but I don't see you being that guy.

As far as missing out, I don't think you have missed too much. You are a fun guy to be around with or without these vices.
I only drink and have drank in moderation. I never even wanted to try the drugs or smoking. I see no reason to regret not trying that stuff either. Plus, isn't it better to know that you didn't get wasted and do something incredibly stupid? (like jail time stupid?)
I haven't drank or done any drugs, I did smoke for a few years and I'm glad I quit, so you're not missing anything there.
I say if you are wondering about it, then yeah, you missed out.

If you are completely satisfied with missing out, then no, you didn't miss out.

Does that make sense?
Get your bible, a joint, and a 6 pack of beer. Lock yourself in the bathroom, and get after it. See what happens.
I think Eddie would enjoy good wine b/c it tastes good, you usually don't drink enough to get more than a minor buzz and it is something that you can really get involved in as well, almost like a hobby.
Drinking? Ok in moderation. Hard core drugs? Bad deal. A little pot is probably better for you than alcohol. In the big scheme of things though none of that alters the quality of your life.

On the other hand getting wildly fucked by a pair of 21 year-old Hooters waitresses in Vegas....now THAT is something worth doing. I highly recommend it.
Hondo Wrote:Drinking? Ok in moderation. Hard core drugs? Bad deal. A little pot is probably better for you than alcohol. In the big scheme of things though none of that alters the quality of your life.

On the other hand getting wildly fucked by a pair of 21 year-old Hooters waitresses in Vegas....now THAT is something worth doing. I highly recommend it.
:high5:
Hondo Wrote:Drinking? Ok in moderation. Hard core drugs? Bad deal. A little pot is probably better for you than alcohol. In the big scheme of things though none of that alters the quality of your life.

:eek:
Drugs are bad AND bad for you. They have the potential to destroy you life and the lives of those whom you care most for. With that being said I recommend black tar heroin. No point fucking around.
Smoking is shitty and tough to quit but there is something to be said about a good cigar every now and then. Or a pipe. Pipes make you look smart, like you know what you're talking about. I couldn't imagine a world without sweet sweet lady liquor and nothing better then a good whisky....maybe not at first though. For a starter I'd go with a wine, cider or a nicely aged, premium bottle of fine malt liqour. After that drink grab yourself by the balls and pour yourself a dirty dirty cup o' whisky. Welcome to world of booze Eddie! People will like you more, you can use it as a social crutch AND it makes you 20-25% cooler. :beer:
:doggystyle:
:roflmao: :roflmao: