Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 09/06 - 5 schools buses at one intersection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Obviously school starts again...

Good morning bro-mo's!!! How was everyone's holiday weekend?

What'd you buy this weekend?
I bought new breaks for my Durango ($600) and a new patio heater for the deck ($55).
JDubb Wrote:Obviously school starts again...

Good morning bro-mo's!!! How was everyone's holiday weekend?

What'd you buy this weekend?
I bought a 6 pack of beer.
[youtube]uMtkiS1SU_c[/youtube]
i am sore, my whole body hurts today. However I did accomplish my goal of moving up to a faster group on the track. I pushed it pretty hard this weekend, at first I was like holy shit, then towards the end it started to feel normal. I rode pretty solid all weekend. Lots of very nasty crashed, 2 people were air lifted to the hospital, a couple took trips in the meat wagon. And our little group raised over $10,000 during the chili cookoff, all of which goes to purchasing sections of air fence, so when we do crash we dont have to hit tire walls
Derick Wrote:i am sore, my whole body hurts today. However I did accomplish my goal of moving up to a faster group on the track. I pushed it pretty hard this weekend, at first I was like holy shit, then towards the end it started to feel normal. I rode pretty solid all weekend. Lots of very nasty crashed, 2 people were air lifted to the hospital, a couple took trips in the meat wagon. And our little group raised over $10,000 during the chili cookoff, all of which goes to purchasing sections of air fence, so when we do crash we dont have to hit tire walls
I find your hobby thrilling and crazy at the same time.

I don't think you could pay me enough to do that at a track on 2 wheels. 4 wheels no problem, like taking a road test in a customers car :grin:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i am sore, my whole body hurts today. However I did accomplish my goal of moving up to a faster group on the track. I pushed it pretty hard this weekend, at first I was like holy shit, then towards the end it started to feel normal. I rode pretty solid all weekend. Lots of very nasty crashed, 2 people were air lifted to the hospital, a couple took trips in the meat wagon. And our little group raised over $10,000 during the chili cookoff, all of which goes to purchasing sections of air fence, so when we do crash we dont have to hit tire walls

I don't think you could pay me enough to do that at a track on 2 wheels. 4 wheels no problem, like taking a road test in a customers car :grin:
i did have a butt pucker moment on sun. I was coming out of turn 7 heading down the front straight, still leaned over on the gas and apparently was doing a wheelie, cause the bike took a major wobble once I set the tire back down
Brampton Wrote:

:whomo:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

i did have a butt pucker moment on sun. I was coming out of turn 7 heading down the front straight, still leaned over on the gas and apparently was doing a wheelie, cause the bike took a major wobble once I set the tire back down
I think I'd piss my pants
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I think I'd piss my pants
I shit my pants just ready about it... :roflmao:
I bought a bike lock because some shady looking mexicans moved in across the street from me.
LeNeve Wrote:I bought a bike lock because some shady looking mexicans moved in across the street from me.
as opposed to the ones that live with you?
Hey Brampton, first ever night game at The Big House coming up this weekend.
Racing motorcycles is crazy. I couldn't do it. I love adrenaline rushes though. I imagine I might be able to do it eventually, if I put some hours in on a bike everyday.

I got put in the ground hard by a horse Saturday. Looks like someone took a baseball bat to my upper thigh and back. When it happened I was like "fuck yeah, that was bad ass let me go again" they didn't let me. So I guess we all have some sort of crazy retarded shit we do for fun.

Riding motorcycles, racing cars, jumping dirt bikes, smoking crack, all things that pump you up, and might possibly kill you, but for some reason smoking crack is the only one that is not socially accepted.
I bought some clothes for his daughter's Christmas gifts, a pizza and that;s about it.

We stayed home most of the weekend, mainly because we just didn't feel like doing a damn thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12