Dudebro Nation

Full Version: What major events happened on your birthday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since the quake missed my birthday by a day, it made me think of this topic. Could be anything like weather, sports, political or whatever made the headlines.

The one that comes to mind for me is when Miami got hit by Hurricane Andrew. Aug 24th 1992.

Windows 95 came out Aug 24th 1995.
Gay marriage was approved in NJ on my Birthday lol. Soooo gay Sad
ap bikini team Wrote:Gay marriage was approved in NJ on my Birthday lol. Soooo gay Sad

Coupon clipping, watches Glee...

Sent from a corn field
The Japanese invaded Manila on my birthday. WWII
1st official US flag raising
Illinois becomes 21st state USA
1st US woman army officer not in medical corps sworn-in
1st human heart transplant performed
Off-hand I only know that Hitler was born on April 20.. I'd have to look to see what else has happened on my b-day.

My mom's birthday is September 11th.... Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Off-hand I only know that Hitler was born on April 20.. I'd have to look to see what else has happened on my b-day.

My mom's birthday is September 11th.... Confusedad:

My nephew's birthday is 9/11
Joe Wrote:1st official US flag raising

Same here.

sent from a tornado
April 20th:

1972 – Apollo 16, commanded by John Young, lands on the moon .
1984 – The Good Friday Massacre, an extremely violent ice hockey playoff game, is played in Montreal, Canada.
1999 – Columbine High School massacre: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold kill 13 people and injure 24 others before committing suicide at Columbine High School in Jefferson County, Colorado.
2007 – Johnson Space Center Shooting: A man with a handgun barricades himself in NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas before killing a male hostage and himself.
2008 – Danica Patrick wins the Indy Japan 300 becoming the first female driver in history to win an Indy car race.
2010 – The Deepwater Horizon oil well explodes in the Gulf of Mexico, killing eleven workers and beginning an oil spill that would last five months.

Confusedwoot:
Founding of universal standard time.
Nasdaq started
Spud Webb won Dunk Contest
Benoulli, Jules Verne, John Grisham, John Williams, Dave Meros (Bassist in Spock's Beard) share my bday.
http://www.brainyhistory.com/days/march_18.html

There's a bunch, so I'll narrow the list down just for Jdubb :poke:
1991 Apple computer head Steve Jobs weds Laurene Powell
A bunch of boring shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_27

The only cool one, is the only one I've seen a movie of.
They sunk the Bismarck.
D-Day June 6!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:April 20th:

1972 – Apollo 16, commanded by John Young, lands on the moon .
1984 – The Good Friday Massacre, an extremely violent ice hockey playoff game, is played in Montreal, Canada.
1999 – Columbine High School massacre: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold kill 13 people and injure 24 others before committing suicide at Columbine High School in Jefferson County, Colorado.
2007 – Johnson Space Center Shooting: A man with a handgun barricades himself in NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas before killing a male hostage and himself.
2008 – Danica Patrick wins the Indy Japan 300 becoming the first female driver in history to win an Indy car race.
2010 – The Deepwater Horizon oil well explodes in the Gulf of Mexico, killing eleven workers and beginning an oil spill that would last five months.

Confusedwoot:
Hitler's birthday.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:1st official US flag raising

Same here.

sent from a tornado

I forgot to add LeNeve was born on this day.
Pages: 1 2