Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Imax 3D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw the latest Harry Potter this weekend on Imax 3D, if you have never been to an Imax 3D movie, it is the ISH! I regret not seeing Transformers on it when it was available. I think its definately better then just the 3D movies. I might have to go see Conan on it now just because I know how awesome the Imax 3D is.
harry potter seems like a waste of imax space.
LeNeve Wrote:harry potter seems like a waste of imax space.

:whomo:
I saw Transformers 2 at the IMAX in the Henry Ford Museum here. And their's is 84' wide and 62' tall.
They lit up the wall behind the screen, and the entire wall was lined with speakers.
I came out of that thinking IMAX was the greatest thing ever.
Then when Transformers 3 came out, The Henry Ford was showing Cars 2, so we had to go to a "normal" theatre's IMAX.
What a let down that was. It seemed like it was just a normal screen that was curved.
I haven't been to the IMAX theater in years. They opened up a new one in Polo Park Shopping Center a few months back. I would have loved to see Harry Potter at the IMAX in 3D. The fighting season would have been AWESOME!
Imax 3Deez nutz!!!!
I have an IMAX down in Grand Blanc, but we haven't checked it out yet.
I'm trying to imagine a XXX IMAX theature. Add in 3D and I think it would be an experience you'd never forget.
Joe Wrote:I'm trying to imagine a XXX IMAX theature. Add in 3D and I think it would be an experience you'd never forget.

Bukake is bad. Mmmkay?