Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The Change Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stanley T is right, this was a good funny movie. Not an oscar winner, but good laughs and hot hot hot chicks getting naked. Can't beat that.
Pete Nice Wrote:Stanley T is right, this was a good funny movie. Not an oscar winner, but good laughs and hot hot hot chicks getting naked. Can't beat that.

I saw it last night as well, leslie mann, i think thats her name, jason batemans wife character, great tits and ass, not sure if she used a body double but really good looking. very funny movie, couldnt watch the baby shit in mouth scene though. otherwise I would highly recommend it.
I figured it would be very funny or bad.. Good, I guess Jimbo and I need to have a date night.
I saw this movie also on the IFC channel called City of Men, its a foreign film from Brazil with english subtitles, I thought it would suck but it was very interesting with several plot twists. Its about these two teenagers who live in the slums of Rio and who try to survive a bloody gang turf war while trying to find out about who thier fathers really are and its a good movie if you dont mind having to read fast.
I saw it a few weeks ago after Rich built it up. I enjoyed it; was it a brilliant script... no, were there breakthrough moving making techniques... no, will it win any awards... no, but I laughed so hard at a few parts that I teared up. Completely predictable but very entertaining too.