Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Pseudo Dudebro Convention @ Band of Buds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
JDubb Wrote:Although the idea of spending my birthday in Vegas with the boys and dudebros sounds like a great time, December is not a good month. Thanks Mercer! I also agree with @Pete, I hope all those who wont go to NYC but say they would go to Vegas actually man up and go to support C&R.

It will be the same 5 guys and a chick that show up every time they are in Vegas. Maybe with the addition of Mercer. I would say Dildo and Chello will go, but they both have very young kids and family, so I would assume they won't at that time.
Is there a list of all the cities that they're going to for this?
Maybe there could be one in the mid-west for the normal people.
Chip Wrote:Is there a list of all the cities that they're going to for this?
Maybe there could be one in the mid-west for the normal people.

I like normal people.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Although the idea of spending my birthday in Vegas with the boys and dudebros sounds like a great time, December is not a good month. Thanks Mercer! I also agree with @Pete, I hope all those who wont go to NYC but say they would go to Vegas actually man up and go to support C&R.

It will be the same 5 guys and a chick that show up every time they are in Vegas. Maybe with the addition of Mercer. I would say Dildo and Chello will go, but they both have very young kids and family, so I would assume they won't at that time.
I'm going. I had plans to hit Vegas anyway during this time so I'll just combine the two and see the guys while I'm there. Only down side is the JIU is bound to show up.
No problem, folks...was just looking to see if there would be any interest.

Unless C&R specifically plan a week to broadcast somewhere like LA or somewhere in Canada that is independent of another event, I really don't know if there will ever be a get-together outside of New York City that has any legs. I always try to plan around their schedule, so I figured this would be a good opportunity for west coast people to come who couldn't/wouldn't go to New York due to cost or travel. Just thinking out loud basically. I might call in at some point to inform west coasters that people are coming and that it might be a good chance to meet the guys if they're able to go.
I'm planning on going in Dec, but I also want to go to next years DBC in NYC. I want to see them do their magic in the studio, plus I've never been to NYC
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:The entire month of Dec. is blocked off every year for FedEx Express drivers. We can't take time off then because Santa needs help delivering packages in his old, decrepit age!!!
by old decrepit fedex drivers
When I meet you, I wave my (15 yr safe driving award) Tag Heuer in front of you rookie. Don't sweat the Technic!!!
Pages: 1 2