Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-20-11 Sweet Jeebus!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It's fucking hot. Confusedad:
I played about 15 minutes of the new maps on black ops last night. Combat training. I freaking sucked so bad. It wasn't even fun. I think I might need to set it up where I only have one enemy, then run around and get used to the maps. The AI is too good.
I don't think I've played black ops since April.
I love it! I despise cold weather!!!
[Image: a6cd0893-d9ed-3221.jpg]
Arkansas :roll:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I love it! I despise cold weather!!!
[Image: a6cd0893-d9ed-3221.jpg]
I don't love it. It's going to be above 90 until Sunday Confusedad: . I think I'm ready for winter.
yesterday I worked on a truck, and in the door panel was full of money. Most cash I have ever seen in my life. I bet there was 100 grand. The guy stood 2 feet away from me and watched the whole time. We were trying to figure out why he had so much cash. The only thing we could think of was he sold a sprinkler to the mennonites. Big sprinkler for fields, the guy works for a sprinkler company. The mennonites don't use banks, all cash.
It's been 20+ days of 100+ heat here. :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:yesterday I worked on a truck, and in the door panel was full of money. Most cash I have ever seen in my life. I bet there was 100 grand. The guy stood 2 feet away from me and watched the whole time. We were trying to figure out why he had so much cash. The only thing we could think of was he sold a sprinkler to the mennonites. Big sprinkler for fields, the guy works for a sprinkler company. The mennonites don't use banks, all cash.
Don't you mean only $70,000 was in there...wink wink!?!
LeNeve Wrote:yesterday I worked on a truck, and in the door panel was full of money. Most cash I have ever seen in my life. I bet there was 100 grand. The guy stood 2 feet away from me and watched the whole time. We were trying to figure out why he had so much cash. The only thing we could think of was he sold a sprinkler to the mennonites. Big sprinkler for fields, the guy works for a sprinkler company. The mennonites don't use banks, all cash.

Do mennonites use guns?
I hope they're against their religion.
I want to start planning a heist
Chip Wrote:

Do mennonites use guns?
They are the liberal Amish so they may be packin'!!!
Heh.

Diet coke ninjas.

[Image: dietcokeninjas.jpg]
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Do mennonites use guns?

Damn it.
"Mennonite" sounds pretty midievil, and they seem to only live in the middle of no where, so I hoped they were stuck their old ways.
Chip Wrote:

Do mennonites use guns?

I spent a good portion of my evening planning a robbery. :?
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Do mennonites use guns?

Damn it.
"Mennonite" sounds pretty midievil, and they seem to only live in the middle of no where, so I hoped they were stuck their old ways.
mennonite are like a modernized amish.

they have cars, dress somewhat normal (verrrrrry conservative), same faith, but have electricity, tv, phones.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6