Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6-24-2011 - Super sweet awesome Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Only if she wears them first.

You're not one of those feet fetish guys are you?

NO ONE touches my feet, it creeps me out

yeah Chip you hear that
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm not buying a shit load of booze to have it sit in my basement forever!

I am not a beer drinker, when I drink I drink Crown Royal, if I have to drink beer then yes I drink Bud Light Lime (start random not manly jokes here) But when we have parties its byob and then take the shit with you. I'll buy beer for parties now and then and try to send it home with people, otherwords it sits in my fridge for years.
Bud light lime :barf: . Not a fan. That stuff leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Earlier this week Jim and I were headed in Selkirk to pay his seatbelt ticket, I for some reason told him to drive through the Dodge dealership none the less we got on a conversation about vehicles when I said I'd buy a Jeep if I needed a new vehicle, Jim said a Challenger then I said we'd never drive the thing... He's now trying to convince me to buy a brand new 2011 Challenger in Green Envy (my fav color)... now I seriously considering it...

[Image: Green7.jpg]
the keifer Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm not buying a shit load of booze to have it sit in my basement forever!

I am not a beer drinker, when I drink I drink Crown Royal, if I have to drink beer then yes I drink Bud Light Lime (start random not manly jokes here) But when we have parties its byob and then take the shit with you. I'll buy beer for parties now and then and try to send it home with people, otherwords it sits in my fridge for years.
Bud light lime :barf: . Not a fan. That stuff leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I had a couple of sips of one at my dad's house when it first came out... reminded myself that I thought beer tasted like piss and gave it to my brother.
Nussie_T Wrote:Earlier this week Jim and I were headed in Selkirk to pay his seatbelt ticket, I for some reason told him to drive through the Dodge dealership none the less we got on a conversation about vehicles when I said I'd buy a Jeep if I needed a new vehicle, Jim said a Challenger then I said we'd never drive the thing... He's now trying to convince me to buy a brand new 2011 Challenger in Green Envy (my fav color)... now I seriously considering it...

DO IT! Buy the Green Hornet Looking vehicle.
day 2 108 degrees at quitting time. uhgggg
LeNeve Wrote:day 2 108 degrees at quitting time. uhgggg
It's only 48f/9c here, it's been raining for the last couple of days, but next week looks really nice. we have to have our furance running
I just got this from Rocketdog...
Hey butt, just was texting with Covino and he said their contract negotiations aren't going good... Can you get the DBN guys to start tweeting Sirius XM. We gotta help out and get the word out.

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Earlier this week Jim and I were headed in Selkirk to pay his seatbelt ticket, I for some reason told him to drive through the Dodge dealership none the less we got on a conversation about vehicles when I said I'd buy a Jeep if I needed a new vehicle, Jim said a Challenger then I said we'd never drive the thing... He's now trying to convince me to buy a brand new 2011 Challenger in Green Envy (my fav color)... now I seriously considering it...

DO IT! Buy the Green Hornet Looking vehicle.

I watched that about two weeks ago. It's not the greatest... but his car was bad ass
Texas Fan Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Only if she wears them first.

You're not one of those feet fetish guys are you?

No, I just know she hates that stuff.
Texas Fan Wrote:

Crown Royal is the shit.
I have 4 fifths in my cupboard.
1 of plain Crown Royal, 1 Crown Royal Black, 1 Crown Royal Limited and 1 Crown Royal Cask 16.
Cask 16 is awesome.
And I had XR once at a bar, I ordered a shot of it, $25 and they gave me a full rock glass, no ice. Holy Crap, the best liquor I've ever had by far. So I got another.

I love those things.
If it were me, I think I'd have to go all black.
Maybe white with blue stripes as as 2nd choice.
I think those are the best looking cars out there right now.
JDubb Wrote:I just got this from Rocketdog...
Hey butt, just was texting with Covino and he said their contract negotiations aren't going good... Can you get the DBN guys to start tweeting Sirius XM. We gotta help out and get the word out.

JDubb

I have twitter, and have no idea how to tweet someone.
Is there just an e-mail address we can send stuff to? You know, like we did back in the good old days?
Chip Wrote:

JDubb

Is there just an e-mail address we can send stuff to? You know, like we did back in the good old days?
Back in my day, we had things called fax machines. You could barely read the message, but that's the way we liked it!
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

JDubb

Back in my day, we had things called fax machines. You could barely read the message, but that's the way we liked it!

:roflmao:
That sounds like the start to an awesome Abe Simpson story.
"Of course we didn't call them fax machines back then, we called them..."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12