Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Spanish Quarter Chardonnay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I picked up a bottle of this Spanish wine for $7.99 at the PA Nazi Store last week. Tried it last night with the wife, she loved it. I liked it also, even though I am more of a red wine drinker. It was smooth and there were no harsh tastes. It has a slight, not overpowering, peach and flower taste. I recommend picking a bottle up next time you are in the store. It has a white label and a clear bottle. I have seen it in the PA Nazi Store and a few wine shops in NYC when I was up there on Monday. For the price you can not go wrong!!!

Iva, this would be a great wine for you.
Pete Nice Wrote:I picked up a bottle of this Spanish wine for $7.99 at the PA Nazi Store last week. Tried it last night with the wife, she loved it. I liked it also, even though I am more of a red wine drinker. It was smooth and there were no harsh tastes. It has a slight, not overpowering, peach and flower taste. I recommend picking a bottle up next time you are in the store. It has a white label and a clear bottle. I have seen it in the PA Nazi Store and a few wine shops in NYC when I was up there on Monday. For the price you can not go wrong!!!

Iva, this would be a great wine for you.

Thanks Pete....I like white better than red......
Here is the website:

http://www.thespanishquarter.com/

[Image: 3183983369_6a22f6dc47.jpg?v=0]