Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 06/20 - Last day of spring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Donginator Wrote:Does DBN do a fantasy football league?
yes
Pete Nice Wrote:Albert Pujols out 4 to 6 weeks with a fractured wrist. :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:

There goes my #1 draft pick and best offensive threat on an already offensively week fantasy team...
and the Mexicutioners keep rolling along :happy:

Kind of, we used to have a DBN only league, but participation slacked so I merged it with my personal league and it's half DBN and half my friends.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Kind of, we used to have a DBN only league, but participation slacked so I merged it with my personal league and it's half DBN and half my friends.
cool, if you are looking for one more if there is a season, count me in
fort balls
:yawn:
LeNeve Wrote::yawn:
:whomo:

This week is gonna suck, time to find a free online game to play during work now instead of playing on forums.
Hi everybody!!!!!!

Its Monday!!!! What did YOU buy this weekend?

I purchased some tomato cages for my old man for fathers day, some new tools for Jim for fathers day, some diapers for my kid and some new shoes.... now to find a place I can actually wear them to!
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

cool, if you are looking for one more if there is a season, count me in

I thought you meant baseball, yeah there is a football one. Brampton runs it.
Lidstrom is coming back to the Red Wings next year and Jagr is going to sign with either the Red Wings or Penguins.
Nussie_T Wrote:Hi everybody!!!!!!

Its Monday!!!! What did YOU buy this weekend?

I purchased some tomato cages for my old man for fathers day, some new tools for Jim for fathers day, some diapers for my kid and some new shoes.... now to find a place I can actually wear them to!

I bought.....hall pass on zune (xbox360) sucked ass cause it kept buffering and i know 150% it wasn't my connection - still thinking about calling them and getting my $$ back for it, 3 tickets to see Kung Fu Panda 2 the kid enjoyed it I didn't particularly enjoy it, Tickets to a waterpark on saturday got a nice sunburn, and some food.
naked gun is a stupid ass movie.
Pete Nice Wrote:Lidstrom is coming back to the Red Wings next year and Jagr is going to sign with either the Red Wings or Penguins.
I'd rather see jagr retire playing in the NHL.....plus I wanna see how much he's got left in the tank, at the highest level of hockey
Pete Nice Wrote:Lidstrom is coming back to the Red Wings next year and Jagr is going to sign with either the Red Wings or Penguins.

Jagr would get more in the KHL then he is worth in the NHL.

And the cap is going up almost 5 million, to 64.
Brampton Wrote:
I'd rather see jagr retire playing in the NHL.....plus I wanna see how much he's got left in the tank, at the highest level of hockey

I always liked Jagr even after he left PGH for the hated Capitals and Rangers.

I think he could still put up 35 goals and 60 points on a team like the Penguins, Red Wings, Flyers, Lightening or Canuks who have the players to feed the puck to him.

I agree, I would like to see him retire from the NHL.

Speaking of retirement, word is, Recchi is going to do one of those one day signings and retire as a Penguin. Mario is his best friend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9