Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The 21st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Only recently, through careful study of information found in the Bible, we now know the precise timeline of the world’s history, from the creation year of 11,013 BC to Christ's return on May 21, 2011 to the final destruction of the world on October 21, 2011. By God's grace and tremendous mercy, He is giving us advanced warning as to what He is about to do. On Judgment Day, May 21st, 2011, this 5-month period of horrible torment will begin for all the inhabitants of the earth. It will be on May 21st that God will raise up all the dead that have ever died from their graves. Earthquakes will ravage the whole world as the earth will no longer conceal its dead (Isaiah 26:21). People who died as saved individuals will experience the resurrection of their bodies and immediately leave this world to forever be with the Lord. Those who died unsaved will be raised up as well, but only to have their lifeless bodies scattered about the face of all the earth. Death will be everywhere.

It's all about to start.
Sounds like a party to me.
Sounds like New Orleans a few years ago.
Sounds like I will be on high alert this weekend. Need to make sure go bags are packed, food is stocked, gas tanks are full and there are plenty of barricades near the doors and windows.
Pete Nice Wrote:Sounds like I will be on high alert this weekend. Need to make sure go bags are packed, food is stocked, gas tanks are full and there are plenty of barricades near the doors and windows.

It doesn't sound like you'll have to defend yourself Woddy Harrelson style. Sounds like the good dead people will float to heaven and the bad dead people will just be scattered all over. No walking dead.

Unless you want to shoot down the good people from the sky on their way to heaven.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sounds like I will be on high alert this weekend. Need to make sure go bags are packed, food is stocked, gas tanks are full and there are plenty of barricades near the doors and windows.

It doesn't sound like you'll have to defend yourself Woddy Harrelson style. Sounds like the good dead people will float to heaven and the bad dead people will just be scattered all over. No walking dead.

Unless you want to shoot down the good people from the sky on their way to heaven.
So does this mean I still have to mow my lawn this weekend?
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm actually holding off on building my deck and patio until Saturday afternoon. I can't have dead bodies bouncing off my new construction.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Just hold off until Sunday or Monday.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Just hold off until Sunday or Monday.

Yeah, but by then you're going to have to rent a Bobcat to scoop up the bodies before you mow. I'm guessing since I live up the road from Gettysburg my front yard is going to look like the Civil War all over again.
The only person who needs to be scared is me.... what would have been my parents 28th wedding anniversary is on the 21st and my psychotic mother is probably going to go mental again... I'd take the zombie over her anyday.
You know what sucks? The fucking zombies are going to invade and I'll have worked my ass off this week for nothing. I won't get my first paycheck until next week, plus my unemployment hearing is next week. This fucking blows and I will be using that currently compressed anger to beat the shit out of any zombies who try to invade my residence.
Nussie_T Wrote:The only person who needs to be scared is me.... what would have been my parents 28th wedding anniversary is on the 21st and my psychotic mother is probably going to go mental again... I'd take the zombie over her anyday.
My brother is getting married on the 21st and I'm in the wedding.
So when you die you don't go to heaven right away? You have to wait in the dirt for 2000 years??? Heaven better have one hell of a night club to be waiting that long.
[Image: princess-peach-zombie-24194-1305788612-61.jpg]
the keifer Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:The only person who needs to be scared is me.... what would have been my parents 28th wedding anniversary is on the 21st and my psychotic mother is probably going to go mental again... I'd take the zombie over her anyday.
My brother is getting married on the 21st and I'm in the wedding.

Jim and I were going to get married May 31st, 2008. We had everything planned then found out we were pregnant and the due date was May 30th. So we changed the date til July 25th, 2009. It ended up May 31st was still important... that's the day our son was born
Pages: 1 2