Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's right, you read it correct. Got my maxim in the mail today and looked at the top of the list to see, as I was sure she was top 20. Lo and behold, not there. Paged through the entire thing once, twice, three times, and no Kate Upton to be found.

All I have to say is

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqGBFL-wblehvloDpdO6q...1Bsygw&t=1][Image: you_suck1.jpg][Image: Misc-FuckOff.jpg]

and if I ever meet the people who make this list, I will say:

[Image: 3360162b.jpg?t=1171912040]
We will just claim Kate Upton as the Holy Vagina of DudebroNation

I will do another hot 100 when the current one is over in 8 to 10 days.
Dude she's aiight, but i can think of 100 girls i'd put ahead of her. I think pauls most recent chick looks better.
Sure she has nice tits, but in this pic especially, i'd say she's average.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: kate-upton-picture-91.jpg]

P.S. I'm just breaking your balls because you didn't put Alessandra Ambrosio in the dudebro hot 100. :bullshit:
negadave Wrote:Dude she's aiight, but i can think of 100 girls i'd put ahead of her. I think pauls most recent chick looks better.
Sure she has nice tits, but in this pic especially, i'd say she's average.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: kate-upton-picture-91.jpg]

P.S. I'm just breaking your balls because you didn't put Alessandra Ambrosio in the dudebro hot 100. :bullshit:

And I say, you sir, are insane. That happens to be one of my favorite pics. Look at the curve of her stomach/midsection, perfection.

She is a natural 33DD-23-34, she has the face of an angel/girl next door and the long blonde hair every red blooded American man desires.

And have you seen the videos and GIF's?

I can not think of 20 women in the world who are hotter, shit I can't think of 5.
If I had to find something wrong with that picture, it's that her elbow is doing that weird, backwards bending thing.
That's a little freeky.
But yeah, top 5 right now.
Something about her face turns me off... the rest is pretty damn perfect, especially those hoo-ters... but, as cute as she is, I can't get past the weird face thing...
BDH Wrote:Something about her face turns me off... the rest is pretty damn perfect, especially those hoo-ters... but, as cute as she is, I can't get past the weird face thing...

You mean how angelic it is?
Dorthy Mantooth is a saint!
BDH Wrote:Something about her face turns me off... the rest is pretty damn perfect, especially those hoo-ters... but, as cute as she is, I can't get past the weird face thing...
You're right, she does have a face. I never noticed!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
You're right, she does have a face. I never noticed!!!

:roflmao:

I think she has that 'girl next door' look.
'Girl next door with an awesome rack' look.
She's hot, but not the be all and end all of hotness that you are making her out to be.
i bleed green Wrote:She's hot, but not the be all and end all of hotness that you are making her out to be.

Confusedlap:
i bleed green Wrote:She's hot, but not the be all and end all of hotness that you are making her out to be.
:whomo: she's a'ight