Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Did you know that Hillary Clinton and Rudy Gulliani are both draft dodgers from the Vietnam era? So is former Bills QB and senator Jack Kemp and some congressman named Trent.

In my opinion, they should be banned from holding office as a result.
Good Morning everyone!!!!! I was listening to Alt Nation yesterday and they played The Cure Close to Me....now it's stuck in my head.....but I like it :wink: I went home and looked up the lyrics....
Iva13 Wrote:Good Morning everyone!!!!! I was listening to Alt Nation yesterday and they played The Cure Close to Me....now it's stuck in my head.....but I like it :wink: I went home and looked up the lyrics....
Good morning! It's all rainy here & would be a perfect day for listening to the Cure. I love that song
Pete Nice Wrote:Did you know that Hillary Clinton and Rudy Gulliani are both draft dodgers from the Vietnam era? So is former Bills QB and senator Jack Kemp and some congressman named Trent.

I agree. also someone should put balls on them.
Good Morning!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Did you know that Hillary Clinton and Rudy Gulliani are both draft dodgers from the Vietnam era? So is former Bills QB and senator Jack Kemp and some congressman named Trent.

Haha, you sure as hell know it won't be Bill doing it.
So last night I was watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, this episode came on, and after yesterdays conversation I laughed my ass off.

[youtube]jxX2Xqhj8co[/youtube]

Edit: fixed.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Haha, you sure as hell know it won't be Bill doing it.
ha
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good Morning everyone!!!!! I was listening to Alt Nation yesterday and they played The Cure Close to Me....now it's stuck in my head.....but I like it :wink: I went home and looked up the lyrics....
Good morning! It's all rainy here & would be a perfect day for listening to the Cure. I love that song

Thunder woke me up at 3, I thought there was a car accident right next to my window.
Chip Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:

Thunder woke me up at 3, I thought there was a car accident right next to my window.
thunder woke up the dog who started raising hell and scared the bejeezus out of me. nothing like getting a subtle wake up
And this had my laughing my ass off Sunday night.
I love funny stuff.

[youtube]qfyTUqfdiTc[/youtube]
9 days left! Cue up INXS - Not Enough Time!!!
Happy Birthday Derick :beer:
And good morning everyone
Texas Fan Wrote:Happy Birthday Derick :beer:
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21