Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2011 Offseason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Carter for Schneider?
I might say do it.
Chip Wrote:Carter for Schneider?
I might say do it.

Looking back at the whole season, I'm going to say just sign a good vet goalie.
If they can get Bryzgalov for ayear or two at around 4 a year, do it.
He'll help out Bobrovski, who just needs to get used to the long season, it was clear he started to burn out 2 or 3 months ago.
They are not going to get Bryzgalov for $4 mill. He is one of the best goalies in the world right now and the KHL will throw at least $7 to $8 mill at him. If not, someone will give him AT LEAST $6 mill per in the US. IF Brodeur retires, NJ might throw dumb money at him.
:yawn:
Pete Nice Wrote:They are not going to get Bryzgalov for $4 mill. He is one of the best goalies in the world right now and the KHL will throw at least $7 to $8 mill at him. If not, someone will give him AT LEAST $6 mill per in the US. IF Brodeur retires, NJ might throw dumb money at him.

If hanging out in parks with a shit ton of money is more important to him then trying to be the best, in the best league in the world for just a ton of money, then fuck him. Let him go, I don't want him on the Flyers.
Kane is back to having fun.

http://deadspin.com/5800796/
Ryan Whitney tweeted this picture.
Looking around, he got it from someone who got it in an e-mail.
But, who the hell is the panzy in this group getting 2 bud lights?
For $2 splurge and get the Petron Silver.

[Image: istcr.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Ryan Whitney tweeted this picture.

That was LeNeve, we made that trip before he stopped drinking Bud products.
:roflmao:
:eek: 10 fucking dollars for a beer, bud light beer. That is straight robbery. Seriously, how do they get away with shit like that?
LeNeve Wrote::eek: 10 fucking dollars for a beer, bud light beer. That is straight robbery. Seriously, how do they get away with shit like that?

You were hammered by that time, I don't think you cared, remember the hookers we got?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::eek: 10 fucking dollars for a beer, bud light beer. That is straight robbery. Seriously, how do they get away with shit like that?

You were hammered by that time, I don't think you cared, remember the hookers we got?

I remember the ones that had all the coke, and the black ones. Were there more?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I remember the ones that had all the coke, and the black ones. Were there more?

Oh yeah, we had 4 bottle of $25k per bottle "pete pete juice"

Sent from my taint.
Chip Wrote:Ryan Whitney tweeted this picture.

Ga-DAAAAAMNN.. The buds were for the only redneck in the group. :roflmao:
I wonder if they left a $38,000 tip? That would be around 20%. At what point does the percentage stop on a tip and it just becomes a cap? $1k. There is no way some dumb bimbo should get $38k for bringing a few bottles to a VIP booth. I say, once the tip hits $1k at 20%, it stops there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10