Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Hey Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sup Guys,

Sorry it took me so long to join up the forum here, JDubb invited me like 2 months ago. I was going through a pretty tough time in my schooling and really was trying to stick to just a few distractions but that is over with and its close to be summer time.

So I just wanted to say whats up guys. Looking foward to jumping on here at least semi-regulary and contributing.

-Ry
Rydrum Wrote:Sup Guys,

Sorry it took me so long to join up the forum here, JDubb invited me like 2 months ago. I was going through a pretty tough time in my schooling and really was trying to stick to just a few distractions but that is over with and its close to be summer time.

So I just wanted to say whats up guys. Looking foward to jumping on here at least semi-regulary and contributing.

-Ry
Right on dude bro! Looking forward to your participation.

-Ry

Welcome!!!! :boobs: :boobs:

-Ry

We could have helped you with your homework.

Or maybe not...
:high5:

-Ry

Welcome to the greatest place on Earth!!! :high5: Vas Up!! :grin:
Beckster is sending you a welcome pie.
:high5:
Joe Wrote:Beckster is sending you a welcome pie.

Wait... What? :finger:

-Ry

Sup yo, don't you live in Pittsburgh?
Pete Nice Wrote:

-Ry

Sup yo, don't you live in Pittsburgh?

Pete I do live in da burgh (for the next 3 months at least).
Joe Wrote:We could have helped you with your homework.

Or maybe not...

I def. could've used the help- I had to write 3 papers in a month,

"Bootstrapping in Structural Equation Modeling"
"Modern Methods for testing Latent Interaction effects in Structural Equation Modeling" and
"Using a Multiple Indicators Multiple Causes model for assessing Differential Item Functioning"

talk about BRUTAL!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Beckster is sending you a welcome pie.

Wait... What? :finger:

What kind are you making him?
Rydrum Wrote:

Or maybe not...

"Modern Methods for testing Latent Interaction effects in Structural Equation Modeling" and
"Using a Multiple Indicators Multiple Causes model for assessing Differential Item Functioning"

talk about BRUTAL!

Umm.... :? Yeah....

I can help you with bootstrapping on a computer, but the statisitcal stuff makes my brain hurt.
Joe Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:

Or maybe not...

talk about BRUTAL!

Umm.... :? Yeah....

I can help you with bootstrapping on a computer, but the statisitcal stuff makes my brain hurt.

And I'm working on a structural model right now, but I don't understand any of that.
Pages: 1 2