Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tue. 4/19/11 No balls were used in the making of todays IST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pete Nice Wrote:We have had many a regular go awol recently...............

I got busy and then the guy across the street we used to steal our internet from moved because his wife was cheating on him... Now we have a mobile 4G internet stick.
This summer is going to be busy for me. We are in the process of signing a 5 year contract for our recycle program including a possibility of 3 new sites. We purchased a piece of property a month ago that we are working with a contractor on a building to be erected (he he! I said erected) and a family friend got himself WAY into deep with his business ventures that he needs some help so Jim & I offered to help him out for a little while.
Too bad you didn't live closer B... I'd get my friend to hire you too. Spending a summer in the gravel pits with you would be bad ass... think of the awesome tan you'd get...
Nussie_T Wrote:

I got busy and then the guy across the street we used to steal our internet from moved because his wife was cheating on him... Now we have a mobile 4G internet stick.
This summer is going to be busy for me. We are in the process of signing a 5 year contract for our recycle program including a possibility of 3 new sites. We purchased a piece of property a month ago that we are working with a contractor on a building to be erected (he he! I said erected) and a family friend got himself WAY into deep with his business ventures that he needs some help so Jim & I offered to help him out for a little while.
Too bad you didn't live closer B... I'd get my friend to hire you too. Spending a summer in the gravel pits with you would be bad ass... think of the awesome tan you'd get...

SO what does all this mean when it comes to me getting a peak at those sweater treasures of yours?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

SO what does all this mean when it comes to me getting a peak at those sweater treasures of yours?

It'll be awhile...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

It'll be awhile...

I'll wait until fall, get a good portfolio together for me.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I would be a bad ass, but i wouldn't be tan... more like burnt to a crisp.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I would be a bad ass, but i wouldn't be tan... more like burnt to a crisp.

You are like me... after being outside all day... you eventually tan.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I would be a bad ass, but i wouldn't be tan... more like burnt to a crisp.

You are like me... after being outside all day... you eventually tan.
I got an awesome tan last summer. My legs are still brown down to the sock line.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8