Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 03/28/2011- <-- That's today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:would you get a 2nd job to spend $300 more a month on a kick ass apartment??

also I would rather spend time enjoying doing stuff in my crappy apartment, rather than spend all my time sleeping, and being miserable in a kick ass apartment.
yeah, same here, I am lazy also.

nice apartment listed for $1750/month, including heat & hot water

Electricity/cable/internet are extra- so at least $2,000 a month

oh well, I should have played little league

I'm living in a 10 bedroom, 6 bath house, with multi car garage, and swimming pool for 2000 dollars a month out here.

I could get a house that big for that much. My house is much, much smaller, and crappier.
LeNeve Wrote:IT snowed here. Not even enough to have fun in. Just enough to have to use my scraper broom thing.
No snow here but it was 17 degrees when I left this morning. It's almost April, Wtf
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:also I would rather spend time enjoying doing stuff in my crappy apartment, rather than spend all my time sleeping, and being miserable in a kick ass apartment.
yeah, same here, I am lazy also.

nice apartment listed for $1750/month, including heat & hot water

Electricity/cable/internet are extra- so at least $2,000 a month

oh well, I should have played little league

I'm living in a 10 bedroom, 6 bath house, with multi car garage, and swimming pool for 2000 dollars a month out here.

I could get a house that big for that much. My house is much, much smaller, and crappier.
True, if I had enough money saved up it would be cheaper to buy a condo, but I can't do a 10% down payment yet
Octane has a spanish rap song on. :?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Who does this remind you of?

[Image: Look-out-texas-Here-I-come.jpg?imageSize...ping-woody]

a creepy uncle.
Ha, Dicky Doo.
I'm guessin Jerkman.
Jerkman doesn't deserve to have any of Chip's photo shop time.

Creepy uncle Rich.
I'm alot more bossy to people here at work, when I don't feel like doing my own work. I just realized that. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Jerkman doesn't deserve to have any of Chip's photo shop time.

Creepy uncle Rich.

You're right that I saw that picture and thought of Rich.

But I might take a second to do a Jerkman...

[Image: My-jerky-gets-me-all-the-girls.jpg?image...per-Retard]
My wife is going to mall soon, that is at least 1 1/2 hours of time I can shoot you ninjas on black ops without being disturbed. :happy:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife is going to mall soon, that is at least 1 1/2 hours of time I can shoot you ninjas on black ops without being disturbed. :happy:

I won't even be playing until 2 hours from now, even if I do. My spirit has been broken. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife is going to mall soon, that is at least 1 1/2 hours of time I can shoot you ninjas on black ops without being disturbed. :happy:

I won't even be playing until 2 hours from now, even if I do. My spirit has been broken. Confusedad:

After playing with me, Joe, Ron and Brian for some time, I am sure you will feel better about yourself.

Well damn I wasn't planing on playing until later, but what the hell.
Joe Wrote:

Well damn I wasn't planing on playing until later, but what the hell.

She hasn't left yet, I will make an announcement when she does.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

After playing with me, Joe, Ron and Brian for some time, I am sure you will feel better about yourself.
:high5:
Leneve is online already? I thought he was still working
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27