Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/18/11 - To work or not to work...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Donginator Wrote:How many of you lived with your girlfriends before marriage was in the works? or currently do?

I'm not technically married. I have co existed with her since September of 1999.
Donginator Wrote:How many of you lived with your girlfriends before marriage was in the works? or currently do?

I've lived with a few and I currently am as well.
Brawndo has electrolytes.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Don't you do tasting every weekend?
:roflmao: Yeah I do.

One weekend you're going to realize that you've tasted them all.
That would be a great weekend! :happy:

It's like reaching the end of the internet.
http://www.endoftheinternet.com/
LeNeve Wrote:Brawndo has electrolytes.

It's what plants crave.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday :rock: :happy:
[youtube]CD2LRROpph0[/youtube]

I hate that song...
Is this song really any worse than 90% of the crap they play on Hits 1 or what Rich plays coming back from commercial breaks? He was effin singing along yesterday and said it was catchy. I would love to see what is in his iPhone/iPod.
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm not technically married. I have co existed with her since September of 1999.
Seriously?
LeNeve Wrote:

Joe Wrote:

I've lived with a few and I currently am as well.
cool, I have lived with an ex then shit happened, current girlfriend stays over at my place every night, but my place is too small for her to move in, we have been looking at places.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Seriously?

yep.
Joe Wrote:I just keep remembering the discussion about him wanting to have sex with soemone else

Ya... he still hasn't been forgiven for it yet. Although I know for fact that he hasn't done anything with her and I know for fact that she no longer texts him.

Jim and I started dating in 02, moved in together in 2004, got engaged in 2007, had a kid in 2008, got married in 2009, had another kid in 2010. No more kids for me... two is more than enough.
I tuned in to Ellis for a few minutes this morning and heard him say April 4th will be a day of big changes. I don't know if it was just Ellis related but he was hinting at SiriusXM changes too. The other night on Ustream Rich was talking about somethings too. Just a few weeks away...
I don't have any good napping spots today.
JDubb Wrote:I tuned in to Ellis for a few minutes this morning and heard him say April 4th will be a day of big changes. I don't know if it was just Ellis related but he was hinting at SiriusXM changes too. The other night on Ustream Rich was talking about somethings too. Just a few weeks away...

Honestly, I hope it's not too big of changes. I don't think C&R would survive another time switch here. It was hard enough the first time.
What to have for lunch today........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29