Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Bringing the funny on a Daily Basis!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you all know sometimes I am not in the office during The Show. But it still makes my day to come in and read the IST. One thing I have noticed lately, especially since I have a voice to go with the avatar now (because of X-Box Live) is that Leneve is one funny mo-sucker. I about spit my coffee out the other day when I was reading the jigaboo thing. Does anyone else find him as funny as I do. If so what is some of the funnier shit he has said. Another of my favorites as of late is the talking about shooting people with compressed air and ball bearings in the shop that he decided not to do because when he was setting it up he dented the metal wall or shot the ball bearing through a couple peices of card board.
:roflmao:

I think we made a love connection!
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

:killme: FUCK, I knew this was gonna be the reaction as soon as I hit submit!
WyoIan Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:high5: chip
I'm pretty sure Leneve is good to go... every time we play Black Ops, he takes it in the ass...
BDH Wrote:I'm pretty sure Leneve is good to go... every time we play Black Ops, he takes it in the ass...
Confusedad:
WyoIan Wrote:

It's okay. You kick ass too. :high5: no homo.
It appears the "game on" tactics have backfired on me.
LeNeve Wrote:It appears the "game on" tactics have backfired on me.
All I can say is Hahahahahaha......my point is PROVEN!
BDH Wrote:I'm pretty sure Leneve is good to go... every time we play Black Ops, he takes it in the ass...

:roflmao:
shit I pray he is on the other team :grin:
Donginator Wrote:

Who likes winning anyway. I like being on the same team as Leneve because with our combined lack of skills it's a great challenge.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Who likes winning anyway. I like being on the same team as Leneve because with our combined lack of skills it's a great challenge.
i'm glad there are people who's skills are on the same level as me but it's also hard because we keep getting dominated when we play as a group
Looks like we are going to be seeing a bunch of dude on dude action :doggystyle:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Looks like we are going to be seeing a bunch of dude on dude action :doggystyle:
Yes :tater: you can join in also :ontop: :missionary: :doggystyle: LOL
Pages: 1 2