Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mischa Barton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mischa Barton - Hot or Not
how the hell am i supposed to vote if there are no pics
Derick Wrote:how the hell am i supposed to vote if there are no pics

I did that for everyone's safety. Plus when I put a poll up, I don't want to skew anyones opinion by puting up really bad pics or really good ones
brampton Wrote:

I did that for everyone's safety. Plus when I put a poll up, I don't want to skew anyone's opinion by putting up really bad pics or really good ones

You're assuming that there are good pics of her.
Brian in NY Wrote:
brampton Wrote:

I did that for everyone's safety. Plus when I put a poll up, I don't want to skew anyone's opinion by putting up really bad pics or really good ones

You're assuming that there are good pics of her.

I'm sure there's a good one in some dark corner of the world!
Mischa Barton, hot, but her sister is hotter
I really need some pics, but this is my first vote for NOT. I don't like anything about her
Sk...Ske....Skeletor... is that you? Sorry this broad is waaaaaay to skinny for my liking... to the point where she looks sick
Derick Wrote:Mischa Barton, hot, but her sister is hotter
Same thing with that chick from the hills. I saw a picture on manertainment of her sister and she's smokin :doggystyle:

[Image: audrina_patridge-and-sis.jpg]
Barton has placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold by the LAPD and transferred to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Wednesday evening.
According to the code, authorities can hold a person involuntarily if they present a danger to themselves or others, are gravely disabled or suffer from a mental disorder. This same code was used to hold Britney Spears twice in Los Angeles in January 2008.
…the hospital can hold Barton involuntarily for up to 72 hours.