Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Black Ops Combat Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured out a way to level up really fast in combat training.

Set the game up for team deathmatch. 4 guys on your team, and 8 on the other. Set it for a 30 minute time limit, and 30,000 points. Pick the nuketown map. Equip the m60. Then go to one of the corners, and hide between the house, and the fence, there are a few good places. Aim, wait for the ninjas, and blast them. Pick whichever kill streak awards you want. I used care package, the cobra chopper, and the gunner chopper.

I had a 25 kill streak, and 130 something kills by the end. You also get 25,000-30,000 xp points, so you level up quickly. It's also fun just mowing all those fuckers down.
LeNeve Wrote:I figured out a way to level up really fast in combat training.

Set the game up for team deathmatch. 4 guys on your team, and 8 on the other. Set it for a 30 minute time limit, and 30,000 points. Pick the nuketown map. Equip the m60. Then go to one of the corners, and hide between the house, and the fence, there are a few good places. Aim, wait for the ninjas, and blast them. Pick whichever kill streak awards you want. I used care package, the cobra chopper, and the gunner chopper.

I had a 25 kill streak, and 130 something kills by the end. You also get 25,000-30,000 xp points, so you level up quickly. It's also fun just mowing all those fuckers down.

I'm in, let's do it.