Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thur. Feb 24, 2011 - My Life is Awesome, A Rich Davis Recap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
:crank:
Not a good start to a day, some "foreigner" nearly sideswiped me in traffic during a lane change, cause he was never probably told what a turn signal is.

Good thing cause he was in an f150 and its snowing out Lame
wish my life was that awesome, I could recap it
Some fanboy is in front of me in traffic.......i want to crash into his car
Brampton Wrote:Not a good start to a day, some "foreigner" nearly sideswiped me in traffic during a lane change, cause he was never probably told what a turn signal is.

You're all foreigners in Canada
they dont put turn signals in cars in chicago
you know those women who pull out of the driveway, then park in the middle of the street to put the seatbelt on, adjust the mirrors, make sure they have their purse, etc...

Fuck them.
Brian Wrote::crank:

"you know, the suite wasn't all that great, but Ryan Seacrest showed up, and gave me a hand job, then a unicorn ass fucked me, so it was a pretty dope night"
LeNeve Wrote:

"you know, the suite wasn't all that great, but Ryan Seacrest showed up, and gave me a hand job, then a unicorn ass fucked me, so it was a pretty dope night"
Did the unicorn use its horn or not?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I thought that was the only way to get ass blasted by a unicorn.
Brampton Wrote:Some fanboy is in front of me in traffic.......i want to crash into his car
Bump draft! It's not just for NASCAR anymore!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Some fanboy is in front of me in traffic.......i want to crash into his car
Bump draft! It's not just for NASCAR anymore!!!
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Then where does it blast the rainbow load?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:"you know, the suite wasn't all that great, but Ryan Seacrest showed up, and gave me a hand job, then a unicorn ass fucked me, so it was a pretty dope night"

Then where does it blast the rainbow load?
Wherever Rich wants it too.
Brampton Wrote:Not a good start to a day, some "foreigner" nearly sideswiped me in traffic during a lane change, cause he was never probably told what a turn signal is.

[Image: foreigner.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20