Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Star Wars Question(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was watching the "Star Wars" the other day and a couple questions arouse (as they do)

1. Am I the only person on this planet who thinks that the speeder bikes they used on the forest moon Endor are EXTREMELY dangerous? Like what the fuck!? They're too fast, you hit a branch or an uprooted tree and the explode! That's another thing, why do they explode? I don't think they have gas engines and probably don't really have the need for gas tanks.

2. Do Ewoks not have knees? They don't walk, they shuffle.

3. Why the hell did they put a morbidly obese guy in the cockpit of an X-wing fighter (at the end of the first movie)? Poor fellow was NOT in good enough shape to be flying one those things.

4. How did Vader know that Luke was his son but not know Leia was his daughter? Super shitty intuition on his part.

5. The Emperor died...ok, Vader died...ok, but aren't there still literally millions of storm troopers left? Hundreds of Captains, Generals and Admirals. Thousands of star destroyers still around? What happened to all the storm troopers? I hope Luke, Leia, Solo and the Oyster looking motherfucker who knows when "it's a trap" are really fucking proud of themselves that they put MILLIONS of people out of work. Fuck them. I hope the Republic goes bankrupt under the strains of massive unemployment.
cody Wrote:I was watching the "Star Wars" the other day and a couple questions arouse (as they do)

1. Am I the only person on this planet who thinks that the speeder bikes they used on the forest moon Endor are EXTREMELY dangerous? Like what the fuck!? They're too fast, you hit a branch or an uprooted tree and the explode! That's another thing, why do they explode? I don't think they have gas engines and probably don't really have the need for gas tanks.

2. Do Ewoks not have knees? They don't walk, they shuffle.

3. Why the hell did they put a morbidly obese guy in the cockpit of an X-wing fighter (at the end of the first movie)? Poor fellow was NOT in good enough shape to be flying one those things.

4. How did Vader know that Luke was his son but not know Leia was his daughter? Super shitty intuition on his part.

5. The Emperor died...ok, Vader died...ok, but aren't there still literally millions of storm troopers left? Hundreds of Captains, Generals and Admirals. Thousands of star destroyers still around? What happened to all the storm troopers? I hope Luke, Leia, Solo and the Oyster looking motherfucker who knows when "it's a trap" are really fucking proud of themselves that they put MILLIONS of people out of work. Fuck them. I hope the Republic goes bankrupt under the strains of massive unemployment.

1. They run on farts and we know they are explosive.
2. Mattel did not know how to put knees on action figures in 1982, so no, no knees.
3. They were rebels, had to take what they could get.
4. Leia had a different last name, Luke was really not trying to hide the fact that he was a Skywalker, kind of obvious. Plus, Leia was a HUGE whore in high school on Alderan, she didn't even wear a bra the entire first movie.
5. Obama extended their unemployment benefits double the time they used to be and gave them "free" healthcare, they should be OK long enough to get new jobs.
Vader only knew due to the last name

And the storm troopers were an army of clones, ao they did what they were told by who wAs in charge. So when the emporer and vader were killed the rebel alliance took over
I thought the Storm Troopers became low budget entertainers.
[Image: file.php?avatar=125_1296532454.gif]
Brampton Wrote:Vader only knew due to the last name

And the storm troopers were an army of clones, ao they did what they were told by who wAs in charge. So when the emporer and vader were killed the rebel alliance took over
Dork.

Edit: LOL!!!!!!
All these questions, and more, can be answered by watching The Family Guy Star Wars series.
Chip Wrote:All these questions, and more, can be answered by watching The Family Guy Star Wars series.

This is the only reason I know anything about star wars.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:All these questions, and more, can be answered by watching The Family Guy Star Wars series.

This is the only reason I know anything about star wars.

I've never watched Star Wars.
Leia does come off as though she could've been a huuuuge whore. Spoiled rich girl, adopted by a senator, you KNOW she was blowing dudes out by the high school smoking area all the time!
Did strom troopers become waiters, labourers, dentists and shit after? Or did the rebels send them to death camps? Fucking rebels.
cody Wrote:Leia does come off as though she could've been a huuuuge whore. Spoiled rich girl, adopted by a senator, you KNOW she was blowing dudes out by the high school smoking area all the time!
Did strom troopers become waiters, labourers, dentists and shit after? Or did the rebels send them to death camps? Fucking rebels.

The rebels ate Allen's dog, Zeus.
[Image: unemployment-storm-trooper.png]
Brian Wrote:

Dork.

Lol, i can admit to being geeky Sad
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Dork.

Don't worry, I like Star Wars too.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Dork.

:high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Dork.

:high5:
I liked them. You either like that kind of movie or you don't.
Pages: 1 2