Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7 Types of iPhone Users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7-types-iphone-users.jpg]
8) None of the above :clap:

I love my BlackBerry Torch, I just have to have a physical keyboard, I have a first gen iPhone I use around the house as an iPod touch though, but its frustrating to me when I type.....my wife has an iPhone 3G and is one of those that has it for my son to watch Backyardigans while at the grocery store :rock: I just wish they would come out with the SXM App for the Torch, I have to swap sims to my Bold 9000 when I want to listen to C&R out in the field :killme:
Blackberrry rules, Iphones are for tools
I would be the complainer, except im gonna get an android phone, which is what i wanted in the first place but they werent available yet
Mauro Wrote:8) None of the above :clap:

I love my BlackBerry Torch, I just have to have a physical keyboard, I have a first gen iPhone I use around the house as an iPod touch though, but its frustrating to me when I type.....my wife has an iPhone 3G and is one of those that has it for my son to watch Backyardigans while at the grocery store :rock: I just wish they would come out with the SXM App for the Torch, I have to swap sims to my Bold 9000 when I want to listen to C&R out in the field :killme:
Blackberry Torch five :high5:

I gave up on the iphone when they updated to ios4.
Brampton Wrote:I would be the complainer, except im gonna get an android phone, which is what i wanted in the first place but they werent available yet

Buy a backpack too so you can carry one of these with you for your Android phone.

[Image: t_S24F.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I would be the complainer, except im gonna get an android phone, which is what i wanted in the first place but they werent available yet

Buy a backpack too so you can carry one of these with you for your Android phone.

I've heard the new dual-core chips coming out will have better battery life.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I can't imagine an extra core will use LESS battery. Gingerbread is also supposed to use less battery.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I can't imagine an extra core will use LESS battery. Gingerbread is also supposed to use less battery.

What I was reading, may have been comparing it to other new phones coming out, but they made a point to say that the Tegra 2 chip has better battery life.
Something about how it doesn't have to work as hard.
I'm the one that likes apple products but hates apple because they are fucking douchebags that try to control everything I do with it. Go fuck yourself steve jobs. I hope your liver fails again.
Joe Wrote:

Have you tried "juice defender"?
juice defender, "can I taste yo juice"
LeNeve Wrote:juice defender, "can I taste yo juice"
Hahahahahahahahahahaha and lol