Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 02/08 - Damn its cold out side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My 3, easily.

1. Stone Henge
2. The Pyramids
3. The Masons

I don't care about the secret gay mason club really, kind of interesting, but not really.

The other two for sure.

Really? Some people say that the Masons have the Arc of the Covanent and the Holy Grail.
And they pretty much were the founding fathers.
LeNeve Wrote:I can start calling now. Sweet!! Suck it all you people with last names that start with o-z. You have to call tomorrow.

:roflmao:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:Really? Vaccinations making people gay???? Ladies and Gentlemen, we have met the dumbest caller on C&R

Vaccinations make people watch Glee??

Is that why it's so popular?

:eek: They gave me needles as a child!!

man, if I break into song I'm gonna be pissed!
intern rose songs like a drag.
ap bikini team Wrote:lol So is Covino going to hate me when the girls are on Cocktails with Patrick later this year? They aren't going on to be nussies, they're commenting on what types of bikinis work well for different body types. The girls think he's hot and wanted to be on lol.

Now I'm worried that I'll never be on the show again because of this lol

I think it's really cool and you need to let me know when they'll be on. I haven't been listening to Cocks lately.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I can start calling now. Sweet!! Suck it all you people with last names that start with o-z. You have to call tomorrow.

:roflmao:

I have wanted to comment on the commercial so many times.
LeNeve Wrote:intern rose songs like a drag.

I thought that earlier/
LeNeve Wrote:intern rose songs like a drag.

Negative Nancy
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

1. Stone Henge
2. The Pyramids
3. The Masons

I don't care about the secret gay mason club really, kind of interesting, but not really.

The other two for sure.

Really? Some people say that the Masons have the Arc of the Covanent and the Holy Grail.

maybe so then. I bet I would get interested real quick, once the facts, and confirmations started coming out.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Rich, "what if all this time using hair gel sends you to hell"
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

1. Stone Henge
2. The Pyramids
3. The Masons

The other two for sure.

maybe so then. I bet I would get interested real quick, once the facts, and confirmations started coming out.

They've just been around for ever, and so many people in charge have been Masons.
I'd just love to see how much they've controled everything
good show today, I was pleasantly entertained. Rich will probaly give Spot an ass blasting for his good producing today.
I think they should let me go home, before my car gets snowed in.
LeNeve Wrote:Rich will probaly give Spot an ass blasting for his good producing today.

That's a logical assumption.
:?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:lol So is Covino going to hate me when the girls are on Cocktails with Patrick later this year? They aren't going on to be nussies, they're commenting on what types of bikinis work well for different body types. The girls think he's hot and wanted to be on lol.

Now I'm worried that I'll never be on the show again because of this lol

I think it's really cool and you need to let me know when they'll be on. I haven't been listening to Cocks lately.

Lea definitely wants us on, and Patrick gives the girls shout outs constantly when they're tweeting him. It'll obviously be more girl related since it's Cosmo. But it should be fun. Hopefully I'll be able to get them on C&R too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23