Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Bikini Team Twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just want to clear up something. Not a rant, just clearing up some apparent misinformation.

The AP Bikini Team twitter IS the girls. Holly, Kelly, Julie and a few others have access to it and will message around and keep it going. While I do monitor the page daily, I do NOT run it. The only time I'm doing something on it is doing the promotion (because I want it done correctly), or as certain things to help C&R or contests (like Layla's Tweetrace). Just seen some weird tweets lately and realize that a lot of you think that's my Twitter account.
:roflmao: So you're not gay after all!
He had me worried when I thought he was tweeting Cosmo's Cock's with P :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LOL Yeah I noticed the gay comment and the back and forth with Beckster and decided to say something lol. Don't want people to see those tweets, think it's me running it, and then start losing fans. I do go through and add most of the people from DBN whenever I see the suggestion up for it.
ap bikini team Wrote:LOL Yeah I noticed the gay comment and the back and forth with Beckster and decided to say something lol. Don't want people to see those tweets, think it's me running it, and then start losing fans. I do go through and add most of the people from DBN whenever I see the suggestion up for it.

You do like Glee though.
Joe Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:LOL Yeah I noticed the gay comment and the back and forth with Beckster and decided to say something lol. Don't want people to see those tweets, think it's me running it, and then start losing fans. I do go through and add most of the people from DBN whenever I see the suggestion up for it.

You do like Glee though.

lol Yes I do. But I would post that on Facebook lol.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You do like Glee though.

I'd also call you gay on Facebook. :grin:
Joe Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You do like Glee though.

I'd also call you gay on Facebook. :grin:

Well I don't mind calling me gay on Facebook. I can deal with it there and it doesn't hurt my business. Just a my pride a little, and would cause me to cry in my little Warbler blazer that I made with the little sewing machine.
ap bikini team Wrote:Well I don't mind calling me gay on Facebook. I can deal with it there and it doesn't hurt my business. Just a my pride a little, and would cause me to cry in my little Warbler blazer that I made with the little sewing machine.
:roflmao: :roflmao: Warbler blazer.