Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Sat Feb 05, live Maxim superbowl party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I finally got the online player working, then got pissed when 108 wasn't on the channel lineup. Eventually I figured out is is channel 139 on there. What the fuck, really? If they are merged, then make all the fucking channels the same.
My pink colored clownhair wife went to play bingo, my kids are chilling playing wii, and PS3, so it's a good night to have some beer, and listen to the radio, at a reasonable level.
Pennsylvania workers better not skip work for the super bowl.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Pittsburgh-steelworkers-warned-not-to-skip-work-?urn=nfl-317048">http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... nfl-317048</a><!-- m -->
The live C&R show is starting at 11 est. 10 pm my time. I doubt anyone else will be participating much on this IST. I doubt many people on here have had thier spouse dye thier hair, leave the kids with you, and run off for bingo though.
Good chance I can fill an entire page by myself. That is a feat that has not ever been done by me. I don't think anyone else has either.
I'm on my laptop. It is missing the spacebar, and the left shift key. I have to hit the little microchip thing, where the spacebar used to be. It is difficult, and sometimes doesn't work,so.............
Red dead redemption is a pretty dope game.
I think my clown wife is playing bingo in Garden City. I should tell her to swing by gamestop, or walmart, and get me the blackops. Might be the only way she can redeem herself.
I hope some random kids ask my clown wife to make baloon animals and jungle shit.
I need to go to the liqour store andget some more beer for tomorrow. My Dad usually only has BL lime, bud ice, and coors. What a weird combo of beer.

He always has the best hard stuff, and top notch wine though.
How many posts per page. I might be getting close.
15 posts perpage I guess. I need a bathroom break.
okay, sent my clown wife a text, to get me more Fat Tire beer for tomorrow, andthe blackops game. she better come through.
I just realized I double clutch my beer lids when I open them. I pop it once real quick, turn the bottle around and finish popping it off. Weird.
Goddamn I feel like a doofus sitting at home, typing nonsense on a computer for my entertainment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15