Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Dates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where would you bring a girl on a first date?
I usually meet out for drinks. I'll ask where the girl and her friends are gonna be bring a buddy or two and meet up. Or have her come meet me.

I'm getting older and that's not really gonna work too much longer.

where have you gone on some of your first dates?
Never go to a movie. You can't find out anything about someone that way. I'd recommend a small bistro for dinner and drinks or a piano bar where the music isn't overwhelming. The idea here is to be able to talk and size each other up. Using someplace where alcohol is available is usually a good idea.
Hondo Wrote:Never go to a movie. You can't find out anything about someone that way. I'd recommend a small bistro for dinner and drinks or a piano bar where the music isn't overwhelming. The idea here is to be able to talk and size each other up. Using someplace where alcohol is available is usually a good idea.

This is fact.
The back seat.. and a few 40's of Colt 45
DaveP Wrote:The back seat.. and a few 40's of Colt 45

Zima. Chicks dig Zima
I say whip out a home colonic and a bag of douche, and ask her what her choice is
Brampton Wrote:I say whip out a home colonic and a bag of douche, and ask her what her choice is

If she says both, set up a camera, get down to business, then make her leave.
Fuck that. If she says both you do it at her house and YOU leave after
Hondo Wrote:Fuck that. If she says both you do it at her house and YOU leave after

yeah. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Never go to a movie. You can't find out anything about someone that way. I'd recommend a small bistro for dinner and drinks or a piano bar where the music isn't overwhelming. The idea here is to be able to talk and size each other up. Using someplace where alcohol is available is usually a good idea.

This is fact.

This is the bible truth.

Um... :? ... Oops... My first date with knightryda was to see a movie. Talladega Nights to be exact. We talked before the movie and after. He tried to get me to meet somewhere else, but I decided to leave him hanging. It worked, he called for another date night. And here we are, 4 years later, still tolerating each other.