Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, January 31, 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I guess I'll do it, 10am and no IST started
Damn, it was like everyone had some kind of IST phobia.
I'm surprised it took so long to start the IST. I've been busy already this morning. My commute sucked and all Jason Ellis can do is yell into a voice box. Drives me nuts!
Joe Wrote:Damn, it was like everyone had some kind of IST phobia.

I actually do. It's weird, I get all panicky freak out, and end up fucking it up somehow.
JDubb Wrote:I'm surprised it took so long to start the IST. I've been busy already this morning. My commute sucked and all Jason Ellis can do is yell into a voice box. Drives me nuts!
I like yelling into boxes, pipes, caves, stuff like that.
I'm also busy, kind of, again. One less technician, and stuff always stacks up over the weekend.
Another busy day for me.

Vacationing in Egypt sounds pretty awesome right now.
Joe Wrote:Another busy day for me.

Vacationing in Egypt sounds pretty awesome right now.

lot's of cool activities to do.
I was doing the 15 random song thing.. in the middle of that Jim texted me and Mike jumped in Julie's bed and she was screaming so I went to investigate and came back to an IST posted.
It's Monday - What did you buy this weekend!?

I only bought gas... at 108.9/liter.... when the fuck did gas get so damn expensive.
Would Tub Thumpin be a 90's Rock one hit wonder or a pop one hit wonder.
Nussie_T Wrote:Would Tub Thumpin be a 90's Rock one hit wonder or a pop one hit wonder.

Pop
This wonter storm that's headed to Chicago could be one of the top 10 worst snowstorms to hit there ever. That sounds pretty serious.
It's going to be a busy day today at the Irving house. Stew is coming to work on my kitchen to finally finish it off. Then Mark is going to be in the garage finishing that off. Jim and I have recycle to pick up, I have to hit the gym then Jim is hauling snow tonight. It has snowed so much this winter that the snow pile on the boulevard is huge. If I parked my car behind it you wouldn't even see it.
Joe Wrote:Damn, it was like everyone had some kind of IST phobia.

I've been playing all the youtube vids on the 90s thread. I loved a lot of those songs. :happy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16