Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Where to go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You wake up one morning and find out your neighborhood was overtaken by zombies. Where do you go? Do you hole up in your home?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You wake up one morning and find out your neighborhood was overtaken by zombies. Where do you go? Do you hole up in your home?
I live in the middle of nowhere. Good sight distance, not many close neighbors. I would fortify my house and hole up.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You wake up one morning and find out your neighborhood was overtaken by zombies. Where do you go? Do you hole up in your home?

Hell yeah, I have a room in my basement that's like 6 by 10 and it's concrete block on all 4 sides with metal doors. I'd have that room to go to if the house got compromised.
If you live in or near any major population centers you're probably just fucked. I'd hole up as long as I could to see what happens. You venture out and you're Purina Zombie Chow.
Crap, I live in a small town now.. Confusedad:
1 gun store to get more ammo
2 grocery store for more food
3 deep into the woods to set up camp
Come here. I have mucho mucho guns and ammo, fresh water, few neighbours, plenty of tasty animals to eat PLUS when winter comes they (Zack) freeze up, then it's like playing t ball. BOOM MOTHERFUCKER! I do need to start building a wall around my property though, you'll never know when it'll happen......
All that I demand for entrance into Codyland (yup, I call my place Codyland or maybe i should call it Codtoria....anyway) is pie!! And fuck tons of it!!!!!....apple please.

:taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie:

oh and boobs. :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
I don't know if pie is even worth it. :killme: