Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The start of the zombie invasion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5imeVHU_F43JAilTso-9c7T0f-CbA?docId=ad6180e108404372b6b55615bf87cb18">http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... 15bf87cb18</a><!-- m -->
:eek: The end is near!!!
Oh snap!
Yes, but I am confident the Army will contain this before it gets out. We should be good. We better be good b/c I am a good year away from being 100% ready for an outright zombie invasion.
How long would an outbreak actually take to get across the country??
First thing I'm doing is killing the neighbors and burning them. That way I don't have to worry about them getting turned into Zombies.
Joe Wrote:First thing I'm doing is killing the neighbors and burning them. That way I don't have to worry about them getting turned into Zombies.
I've always wondered if there was a zombie outbreak, would it be ok to just start killing people regardless if they were infected or not. There are a few people I'd like to go after first.
This zombie crap had given me a few crappy dreams lately. I dreamed I took my 2 nieces to the Auto Show and the outbreak happened there. It was not a good night... especially when my sweet little nieces where trying to eat me.

I dreamed that I woke up to find out there was a zombie dude wandering around the yard and I was trying to keep the damn dogs quiet, so he wouldn't come up to the house. I think I tried to call 911 in that one, they were no help.

I need to write these down first thing in when I wake up.. Maybe there's a potential movie script in one.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:First thing I'm doing is killing the neighbors and burning them. That way I don't have to worry about them getting turned into Zombies.
I've always wondered if there was a zombie outbreak, would it be ok to just start killing people regardless if they were infected or not. There are a few people I'd like to go after first.

Hey all you have to do is tell others that they looked sick.
Brian Wrote:
:high5:
Confusedhock: That does'nt sound good. I don't have nearly enough ammo for a zombie outbreak yet. If you can kill em with 22's i'm probbly good, but i doubt that.
I wonder if that has anything to do with all those dead birds
negadave Wrote:Confusedhock: That does'nt sound good. I don't have nearly enough ammo for a zombie outbreak yet. If you can kill em with 22's i'm probbly good, but i doubt that.
I wonder if that has anything to do with all those dead birds

Oh shit, you're good. A .22 isn't too bad at all, you can carry a lot of ammo without being weighed down to bad PLUS with a .22 enters the brain it'll bounce around creating a lot of damage. Not the best but it'll do.