Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-25-11 HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
People will hear a caller say something. Then take that, exaggerate it and say the hosts said it when they call the other show.

It's really stupid.
Ellis seems to have given up on starting feuds with other shows. He must be just over that kind of drama. But he has been listening to C&R a lot it seems, too. I still want to know what celebs listen to the Show.
stretch said since covino is latin he can clean someones house.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ellis seems to have given up on starting feuds with other shows. He must be just over that kind of drama. But he has been listening to C&R a lot it seems, too. I still want to know what celebs listen to the Show.

Ellis seems to talk without thinking sometimes.
He had a fued with Jose for a little bit.
Something about a Ricki Rackman/Benji Madden fight at one of the Ellismanias.
But they've made up.
I like being the only technician in the shop, what a pleasant day it has been.
Jersey Shore idiots are actually going to Italy, I hope they get murdered by real italian thugs.
LeNeve Wrote:Jersey Shore idiots are actually going to Italy, I hope they get murdered by real italian thugs.

Hopefully, it'll at least be like South Park when they sent the jackoffasaurs to France.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Justin in Utah has to be an alien hybrid, that guy has done everything.

I agree.
He should join DBN and have a 1-Up off with Pete.
LeNeve Wrote:Jersey Shore idiots are actually going to Italy, I hope they get murdered by real italian thugs.

I saw that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY: So Spot and his gf have been together for a while now... why does Spotty live in his mom's basement and she lives either on her own or with a roommate. Shouldn't they have passed the point where they should move in together?

But, if they lived together, she'd have a hard time sneaking away for her 'black guy hook ups'.

I was gonna say the same exact thing.

So on a serious note at what point in your relationship do you decide that you should move in together? Spot & Kristin have been together for 2-3 years... is it not time?
Chip Wrote:Oh, and in high school I worked cutting grass in the summer.
Every few days we'd empty the grass clippings. And after a couple of hot days, the decaying grass at the bottom, is easily the worst smell I've ever come across.
For me the worst smell was when I was working with pigs, and at farrowing time we would toss the stillborns in a pail. After 4 or 5 days the rotting juices is the worst smell ever.
I can get six laser hair removal treatments for $79, but I don't want to drive to Toronto six times.
Chip Wrote:

Hopefully, it'll at least be like South Park when they sent the jackoffasaurs to France.

I'm glad it's too dry for jackoffasaurs in my area.
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Oh, and in high school I worked cutting grass in the summer.
Every few days we'd empty the grass clippings. And after a couple of hot days, the decaying grass at the bottom, is easily the worst smell I've ever come across.
For me the worst smell was when I was working with pigs, and at farrowing time we would toss the stillborns in a pail. After 4 or 5 days the rotting juices is the worst smell ever.

I've done that job, I puked all the time on the pig farms.
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Is this what the next two weeks are gonna be like?
God o hope not.
Same here

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21