Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-20-11 Thursday- More Snow Coming...WTF!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Good morning everyone!!!
Poor Alyssa had a severe asthma attack last night and is in Children's Hospital in Philly. She will probably be in until tomorrow. Poor little baby girl.....I mean big girl. At least she is in the best place for help.
Oh, and guess what her Dad said last night. "oh don't worry, she will be fine over the weekend to come to your house"....like HELLO!!!! really!!!!!!! We should adopt her. They make me sooooo mad.
Iva13 Wrote:Poor Alyssa had a severe asthma attack last night and is in Children's Hospital in Philly. She will probably be in until tomorrow. Poor little baby girl.....I mean big girl. At least she is in the best place for help.

Poor kid, Hope she gets better quick.
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and guess what her Dad said last night. "oh don't worry, she will be fine over the weekend to come to your house"....like HELLO!!!! really!!!!!!! We should adopt her. They make me sooooo mad.

I know you enjoy having her, but are they always so eager to dump her on you?? I can't get my nieces as often as I would like to. My sister actually wants to spend time with her kids on weekends.
One more day until the weekend...
Iva13 Wrote:Poor Alyssa had a severe asthma attack last night and is in Children's Hospital in Philly. She will probably be in until tomorrow. Poor little baby girl.....I mean big girl. At least she is in the best place for help.

I hate when kids have to stay in the hospital.

Eeee, that sucks.
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and guess what her Dad said last night. "oh don't worry, she will be fine over the weekend to come to your house"....like HELLO!!!! really!!!!!!! We should adopt her. They make me sooooo mad.

Everybody always wants to have my kids on the weekends. I get all lonely though without them, so they usually stay home. Sometimes maybe once a month I will go to the bar, then I will have their aunt watch them.

Who's child is this anyway? Is she like a niece?
It snowed a little bit here last night. I built a snowman. About 8 inches tall. Then put it in my freezer. My little girl's idea.
coffe is a little weak this morning. Trucks are running late with parts. So I'm sitting here, trying to learn how to un hack all my stuff.
They are saying 2-5 inches tonight.
I would also rather have biscuits and gravy this morning, instead of a burrito.
Joe Wrote:They are saying 2-5 inches tonight.

I only got half an inch maybe. Thats why my snow man was so small.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27