Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Jan 19, 2011 ~ Cold and Wet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Yup, it's cold and wet here.

Check out the Camaro charity raffle Bubba is doing. $5 a ticket.

[Image: STINGRAYboth_700x373.jpg]

http://www.stingraychevrolet.com/Camaro-Raffle
Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm over driving to work in the snow and ice every morning.......and it's still snowing :killme:
It's 34 degrees and it's raining so the rain is freezing when it hits the cold ground. I did 10mph this morning on a road that I usually do 70mph on.
I made my very 1st call in to Howard Stern this morning to comment on the Physc. test. I was on hold for 30 min., but had to hang up because I call my wife and son every morning to tell them to have a great day & I love them. Sorry Howard they have top priority!!!
[youtube]AAX1NVb-coA[/youtube]
Well I'm off to the old folks home to fix some computers.
Joe Wrote:Well I'm off to the old folks home to fix some computers.

bingo computers
It's alll cold and icy here too. What a let down after yesterday's weather.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I made my very 1st call in to Howard Stern this morning to comment on the Physc. test. I was on hold for 30 min., but had to hang up because I call my wife and son every morning to tell them to have a great day & I love them. Sorry Howard they have top priority!!!

I wonder what the odds are of ever getting through again.
LeNeve Wrote:It's alll cold and icy here too. What a let down after yesterday's weather.
Mother nature's having mood swings, must be menopause.
Joe Wrote:[youtube]AAX1NVb-coA[/youtube]
haha zero gravity cats.
also if I had to wait more than 10 minutes to be on a radio show I would never call in. Unless I had a job like Eddies, where I'm alone without tatlling co workers, and I'm just driving around.
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I made my very 1st call in to Howard Stern this morning to comment on the Physc. test. I was on hold for 30 min., but had to hang up because I call my wife and son every morning to tell them to have a great day & I love them. Sorry Howard they have top priority!!!

IDK, but I'll probably never try again; I was bored!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

IDK, but I'll probably never try again; I was bored!!!

I've actualy tried to call Howards show about 5 times. Just to see if it would even ring. It was always busy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26