Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, Jan 18, 2011 ~ Frozen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:xena warrior princess was hot back 15 years ago. I bet she looks busted now.
No shes smokin hot.

:high5: What is she in, that she is promoting on the radio shows now?
Shes on "Spartacus" and in real life is gorgeous with dark brown hair.

oh, spartacus sucks. I gave it a shot, couldn't even make it through half an episode. It's all annoying. Everyone is always yelling, and banging swords together.
Not bad. I'd still hit it.
[Image: lucy-lawless-eurotrip-movie-premiere-WKkWX6.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:[smiley]testes testes 1...2[/smiley]

times to login for this post to go through- 14 times :killme:

Why don't you try checking the box that saves your login? That's what I have to do on my phone.

[smiley]And yes most guys do have 2 testes[/smiley]
LeNeve Wrote:The optic on my mouse is going out, and I don't think I hav a spare here.

Time for a mouse hunt. Trade it out.
Geesh, Spot's got a hard-on for Dick Clark.
Thye office cleaning girl, is back in the shop sweeping the floor, which is supposed to be the old mans job. The old man is standing 10 feet away from her watching her. Then he migrates to someone else, and stares at them for awhile. I think it's time for him to be fired. I'm going to plant the seed.
Iva13 Wrote:B that sucks....espcially since they are crapping on the people who have been w/them the longest....no loyality...that sucks.

Yeah, Knightryda wants me out of this, but I want am not finding anything that I want yet. I don't want to take a dip in pay unless, it a better promise for moving up.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The optic on my mouse is going out, and I don't think I hav a spare here.

Time for a mouse hunt. Trade it out.

I have a special one I bought myself, so it's different than everybodies.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey there was a special Jersey Shore on last night...I DVR'd it :boobs: It's the one where Snookie face plants into the sand and gets arrested...

That was fucking hilarious! That girl is such a wreck, she be on celeb rehab next.
Well, it's back to the jobsite. [smiley]Later peeps[/smiley] :cya:
Brian Wrote:Geesh, Spot's got a hard-on for Dick Clark.

Maybe dick clark is Spo't long lost father.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to plant the seed.

:?
the keifer Wrote:Well, it's back to the jobsite. [smiley]Later peeps[/smiley] :cya:

[smiley]dont poop your pants[/smiley]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:[smiley]testes testes 1...2[/smiley]

times to login for this post to go through- 14 times :killme:

Why don't you try checking the box that saves your login? That's what I have to do on my phone.

[smiley]And yes most guys do have 2 testes[/smiley]
box is always checked, something changed since I logged in at work last Friday, it has to do with using google chrome & incognito mode at work

login attempts for this post was 10 times
Countdown to awkwardness in 10.....9.....8......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22