Dudebro Nation

Full Version: I went TOMB raiding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't sleep even if I wanted to... so I went onto TOMB to check out what was new... someone over there posted a thread about a site http://www.spokeo.com. It's actually pretty creepy. Although it doesn't really work for Canadians - I had to put my email in before it would find me and when it did it was my msn picture, it said I lived in Winnipeg and that I was 21 years old..
So for shits and giggles I put in DaveP's name... WOW! Check it out...
It says Spot is in his 40s... :roflmao:
That's nothing new. There are so many sites that do this, that it's not even news. The government can do so much more than that, it's pointless also. I know government officials that can pay you a visit while you're in a diner out to lunch, with just a few phone calls (yes I know this by first hand information). And those are the law abiding citizens. Imagine what we have on our criminals lol
You guys have absolutely no idea how much information the government has stored on you. It's downright scary.
Hondo Wrote:You guys have absolutely no idea how much information the government has stored on you. It's downright scary.

I do lol
Someone told me about this site on facebook, it was scary for some of the people that I looked up, but as for me it said that I was in my forties and that I still lived with my mom. I guess that's scary if it was true, I've lived in my house for ten years and have three kids, I must be low key.
It says that I'm married. That's a load of shit.
It has me listed as living with my ex wife at my current address. I have only been here 4 years and I got rid of that bitch 8 years ago.
It says I'm married.
Joe Wrote:It says I'm married.
Youre not?
It says I live still live at my old place. That I am single and I my house is worth $91??? Maybe at one point, but not now!!
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It says I'm married.
Youre not?

No
It says my Dad's hobbies are travel and cooking.... Um, there are laws against eating that man's "cooking"... Don't Eat It!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It says my Dad's hobbies are travel and cooking.... Um, there are laws against eating that man's "cooking"... Don't Eat It!!!

Did you have to pay for that info?
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It says my Dad's hobbies are travel and cooking.... Um, there are laws against eating that man's "cooking"... Don't Eat It!!!

Did you have to pay for that info?

Nope.
Pages: 1 2