Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Torrents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LeNeve Wrote:So, after about 24 hours the downloaded torrent was finished. I got all set up to watch Dexter. Clicked play, and the only thing that downloaded was the audio. Fuck torrents. What a waste of time. I went ahead and splurged the extra 2 dollars to get dvds from netflix.

You just didn't use the right player. Download VLC Media player.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://download.cnet.com/K-Lite-Mega-Codec-Pack/3000-13632_4-10794603.html">http://download.cnet.com/K-Lite-Mega-Co ... 94603.html</a><!-- m -->

Install this and never have codec issues again
:tater:
i bleed green Wrote::tater:

Wtf !!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Wtf !!
I didn't have anything intelligent to say.
i bleed green Wrote:

Wtf !!

Do you ever?
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Wtf !!

Do you ever?
[smiley]SOD OFF[/smiley] :grin:
Joe, what I do for torrents is use torrentprivacy. It creates a VPN tunnel between me and a hosting site in Amsterdam. They keep zero records and I just torrent to my hearts content without fear of "the man." Costs like $10 a month, but that is a hell of a lot easier plus peace of mind.
i'm using utorrent and sometimes i get my full 1.5mBs then a little while later it drops down to below 10kBs. does anyone know what may be causing this?
Internet use or sharing or if you add more torrents.
Or it could be something your internet provider does when alot of data is going real fast. Might be built into their modem or something. Just to slow you down a bit.
Or it could be the seeders, maybe the good ones signed off for a second or their connections went slow.
Sounds like ISP throttling. They deliberately try and fuck torrenting.
Hondo Wrote:Sounds like ISP throttling. They deliberately try and fuck torrenting.
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3